Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Noob Ret question...

thank you for explanation

Quote Originally Posted by Shuror
    Seals don't reset the attack timer. If you judge just before you swing, you might not have time to reseal before the swing occurs, and you lose the seal effect on that swing. That is why it's useful to have a swing timer mod. You have seal of blood up, then switch to command right when you swing. First, the Blood holy damage goes off, then Command has a chance to proc.
    Kinda the other way around really. You use Seal of Command until you get a proc of it and then reseal Blood within about .2-.3 seconds of seeing the difference in swing style (doing a special attack swing as opposed to a normal swing).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d4Vg-arxpg

It's really a loss in DPS given the speed of attacks in raids, mostly fluctuating in boss fights due to drum rotations, Bloodlusts, and just general strain of attention and reaction time.

Quote Originally Posted by Biral
    Kinda the other way around really. You use Seal of Command until you get a proc of it and then reseal Blood within about .2-.3 seconds of seeing the difference in swing style (doing a special attack swing as opposed to a normal swing).
    Ah, I knew I remembered it wrong. I never did it on my ret paladin anyways, I only heard about it.