Titan's Grip- Projected changes

2) Titan's Grip is mathematically pretty terrible right now and severely devalues attack power for a fury warrior using it. It does almost universally less DPS than a one handed weapon fury build.
    The design is for Titan's Grip to be a dps increase. It's easy to make it too much of an increase, and we may be being too cautious with the numbers at the moment. But when we talk about Lich King, we are assuming most Fury warriors are using two-handers. It's not supposed to be hard decision. (Source)

Obviously this means that this talent isnt going to stay in its current state (I am pretty sure we all knew that) But as for what it will be changed to remains to be seen. When the change is implemented I am expecting something like this.

Titan's Grip
    You may now use 2-handed weapons in one hand. If you do the weapons gain a 10%/5%/0% speed decrease.

I forsee this being a 3 point talent with another talent in the 45 slot to fill the other 2 points. Something like.....

2-handed Dual Weilding

(Titan's Grip Prerequisite)
    Increse weapon haste by 3%/5%

ok... maybe this is wishful thinking but i was wondering what other people thought that this talent may change into.

Re: Titan's Grip- Projected changes

It wont be less damage with wirl wind, Period.

Well this would be fuckin awesome, but TG would be too imba especially in endgame I think ^^
    I actually think they will eventually remove TG and replace it by something totally different because its too hard to balance. If you make it slightly too weak, it sucks universally, if you make it slightly too strong it's like "fuckin-imba-hell-yeah-yeah-baby-i-pwn-everything".

but...
    it's incredible...
    imagine a Fury warrior with Corrupted Ashbringer lvl60 + (Corrupted) Ashbringer lvl80... <3

I think Blizz will remove TG like before TBC release...

Quote Originally Posted by Blafasel
    Well this would be fuckin awesome, but TG would be too imba especially in endgame I think ^^
    I actually think they will eventually remove TG and replace it by something totally different because its too hard to balance. If you make it slightly too weak, it sucks universally, if you make it slightly too strong it's like "fuckin-imba-hell-yeah-yeah-baby-i-pwn-everything".
    But in the interview it said that they pretty much wanted every fury warrior to be rocking this skill, to me, that would mean making it worth it for every warrior to take said skill. I can see a major change in this talent and if my instincts tell me right it will look something like what i posted.

they will probably re-tune the speed penalty thats about it.
    It's just a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut
    Why would they even think of doing that? Right now it's said they're happy with the core mechanics of TG.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut
    If i remember it right, TG was just a rumor before bc and was never announced officially?
    (I think they had the idea already back then because the rumor talent had exactly the same name and had instead of 20% haste a 20% dmg reduce ^^)

TG in TBC was indeed a rumor.

What I think they should do is make TG trainable skill (like dual-wield), with the current penalty, changed to effect before including AP. Make Titan Grip, Improved Titan Grip talent in fury to make them go faster till 0% penalty.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

but then a 2hnd ms warrior is worthless....

Titan's grip would be kewl if kept the same but given a speed increase (ie: a reduction in the decrease <if that makes sense...?>) per point of agility the warrior has... make agi a bit useful to warriors

either that or im gona roll fury then spam haste / crit gear...
    Still proudly wearing his 4xT8.1. Keep your faceroll gear. Bitches.

At the moment yes, I agree that Titan's grip is a bit to slow. But no, they won't remove it. Blizz admited that they got the idea for it was from the fake talent rumored when BC came out. But now they can work with it and are tinkering around with it. But to fast and warrior's will ALL go Fury and rape everything. To slow and they'll be dead before they even hit the second swing. Definetly needs balance but they've also said "When we see end game raids, we want to see ALL Fury warriors packing two handers.".

Probably -28 / -25 +0.5% hit / -22 +1% hit / -19 +1.5% hit / -16% +2% hit or something like that would do pretty good for rage / DW penalty issues.