Bring back the Original Crusader Strike

An instant strike that causes weapon damage plus 40% of your holy spell damage

Face Tomorrow - Overpowered http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YH6E5aOTgc I am overpowered...

Re: Bring back the Original Crusader Strike

wasn't the original crusader strike on a 10 second timer as well?

no, no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tachi
    Be more effective if people were standing with you. Or maybe you'd rather whine until they nerf paladins even more so you don't find this change so terrible?

actually original was on a 6 second in patch 2.0 but changed shortly after being deemed "OP" in battlegrounds and duels, so it was nerfed, and un-nerfed in 2.3. HISTORY LESSON OVER, but yea i think it might do more damage in the old version maybe, since well have raid buffed over 1.2k spell damage, seeing as theres more stronger AP buffs, and gear. probably more, and 40% of all of that will be idk like 500 so if that 500 is more than 10% of our average CS (which would bring non-crits to a 5k) than its more dps.

Yeah I wouldnt mind that now that we get spell power

I'm pretty confident Blizzard will add an extra ability to Crusader Strike, let's see what they come up with first shall we?

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Rawberry
    I'm pretty confident Blizzard will add an extra ability to Crusader Strike, let's see what they come up with first shall we?
    I want it to be some sort of DoT, or just make it refresh judgements again.

Please do not turn this into another "What do you think Crusader Strike should be like" thread.

OKTHANKSBYE!

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

1-2 sec pummel like earthshock plz =P

Quote Originally Posted by Tachi
    Horrible idea.

With the new class mechanics that would be a giant nerf to the DPS of the ability. Pass.

EDIT: This reply assumes the 10 second timer would come back as well.

that is to powerfull. in wrath you will be hiting for at least 500 points harder per CS not even counting the fact that your damage would be spell not physical anymore and there for not subject to armor reductions.