Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: WotLK Mounts, Profession dailies, blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leaf
    low percent raid drops=stupidest thing EVER
    poor thing, they could just not have them at all.

Quote Originally Posted by anubra
    i hope its the new flyingmount from DK, the gryphon look bad, and its a boned ally mount,....
    i am assuming that it is not the epic version, like wiht horde non epic mounts, they look bad.

if there is a epic version, could someone link that to me? tnx

Quote Originally Posted by Glomp
    I'd bet on it being the Wotlk 'Ashes of Al'ar'
    I bet you are right, and its drop from Arthas. Because Arthas has his own frostwyrm called "Bladestorm". In game its placeholder currently and arthas is mounted on its leg but... you know what I mean.

Bottom-Right corner:

Why the hell add so many new mounts? Like who the fuck wants a flying carpet?

I hope that the frostwyrm is the DK mount, that gryphon isn't that nice !

Quote Originally Posted by Draught
    Why the hell add so many new mounts? Like who the fuck wants a flying carpet?
    It's called variety. Anything that caters towards not seeing large segments of the population looking exactly alike is a good thing.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Engineers and Blacksmiths want info on their unique (or non-unique as the 1Hers and goggles currently are) BoP items and daily profession quests Blizzard! Come on, let's see 'em!

And more info on The Hog!

/can't tell I'm an impatient BS/Engineer can you?

Those motorcycles are really a dumb idea in my opinion, WoW is supposed to be in ancient times, in a fantasy world. Having gnomes and goblin machines is fun and good because they look weird, goofy and not so high tech after all.

But at Harley in WoW ? Come on ! What's next ? A murcielago oO ? Are we going to get rocket launchers and jetpacks too ? Please blizzard tell me it's some joke or something we will never or rarely see in game !

And don't get me wrong, as an engineer, I always wanted us to be able to make a ground mount but not a Harley Davidson !!!!!!! NO !

Quote Originally Posted by smasher
    Are we going to get rocket launchers and jetpacks too ? Please blizzard tell me it's some joke or something we will never or rarely see in game !
    Got them already.
    If you set a man a flame, you keep him warm for a day. If you set a man aflame, you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Water is Life

Quote Originally Posted by haeresis
    Deterrence (assuming not already survival) as a base skill will be super nice to pop on rogues or warriors. Warriors really are the least of my concerns, scattershot/wingclip concussive shot...
    Popping Deterrence against a warrior, is not always a good idea.
    Heard about Overpower? Add +50% crit and -3 sec cooldown from talents, and you have a recipe for suicide.

Those motorcycles are really a dumb idea in my opinion, WoW is supposed to be in ancient times, in a fantasy world. Having gnomes and goblin machines is fun and good because they look weird, goofy and not so high tech after all.
    Why doy ou assume WoW is set in ancient times? It is not. It's set in another universe.

And again blizz try to keep engineers happy with just a mount /sigh

As much as I would like another elite drop from a higher level instance, I have a feeling Blizz is gonna make those mounts a little more mainstream, just as they did with netherdrakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakag
    Popping Deterrence against a warrior, is not always a good idea.
    Heard about Overpower? Add +50% crit and -3 sec cooldown from talents, and you have a recipe for suicide.
    Omg there is still ppl alive who think dodge is bad against warriors? =DD
    There was a time when warriors ran around with arcanite reaper with 13% crit AND still it was better pop evasion against a warrior than eat all the mortals and heroics ^^

But at Harley in WoW ? Come on ! What's next ? A murcielago oO ? Are we going to get rocket launchers and jetpacks too ? Please blizzard tell me it's some joke or something we will never or rarely see in game !

And don't get me wrong, as an engineer, I always wanted us to be able to make a ground mount but not a Harley Davidson !!!!!!! NO !
    A motorcycle seems more technologically advanced to you than a robot chicken you can ride?
    Than a machine that teleports you?
    Than a helicopter?
    Than a Void Reaver?

WoW isnt Ancient, its just fantasy as someone else said.

"Are we going to get rocket launchers and jetpacks too?" We already have Rocket Launchers & Morters, items to turn people into a chicken, crazy lasers, helicopters, transporters, flame turrets, death ray & shrink rays.

It really isnt odd to see a motorbike in WoW, its just an engine like the Helicopter or Steam Tanks and all that.

Sure you can argue that its Magic but what about the Helicopter?

Quote Originally Posted by Karpalo
    Omg there is still ppl alive who think dodge is bad against warriors? =DD
    There was a time when warriors ran around with arcanite reaper with 13% crit AND still it was better pop evasion against a warrior than eat all the mortals and heroics ^^
    lol

warriors with 40% crit unbuffed reach 90% with overpower, plus impale and deep wounds, and no way to dodge, parry or block it you'd be better off getting some major resilience instead. But then again, you probably play warrior yourself don't you!!

as for motorcycles and helicopters, yes they look dumb in WoW. :-\
    the ensidia ban was clever marketing

oh noes, someone is using engineering

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Marvdatboi
    Wow hunters are getting some real love to bad I signed a life contract to my Mage :-\.
    Mages will be great in WotLK PvP if you ask me, so ye, hunters may have some love now also

Lol you ignorance makes me laugh. We can have spaceships and aliens, Steam Tonks, Gyro Copters and what not but your mad that they made Motorcycles for engineers lol. If you want Ancient times go play AoC (I also heard their is boobies in it).

Quote Originally Posted by Marvdatboi
    Lol you ignorance makes me laugh. We can have spaceships and aliens, Steam Tonks, Gyro Copters and what not but your mad that they made Motorcycles for engineers lol. If you want Ancient times go play AoC (I also heard their is boobies in it).
    Exactly, this game isnt set that far back in time where its nothing but simple stuff. Dear god the naaru have spaceships, the alliance has airplanes. And countles other things, oh GUNS(i hate guns btw, screw NRA)! So yeah not that far back. Yes its a fantasy world but its an evolving fantasy world.