Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: The ability Toughen

having a spell named toughen would make me feal like metapod from pokemon.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kire
    It would also make it really hard for rogues to kill us
    Didn't know warriors had a hard time with rogues these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisp.
    You Warriors already have an amazing amount of health and armor in PvP gear, So unless they made the reduction to take place after the armor has been mitigated it wouldn't make too much of a difference
    yeah because our armor means sooo much against casters.... oh and rogues with expose armor.
    how about the fact we've all seen plenty of pally's and even locks with more hp than my warrior.

this convo is mainly based on our weakness to CC and a well thought out idea by the OP.
    please keep your warrior hate out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffPriest!
    You mean like hunters getting MS lower then warriors? Or rogues getting for no talent points at all?
    Hunters has to be cast and rogues has to be stacked and can be dispelled, so making them same tier talents as you seem to suggest would be just as stupid as you think it is currently.

Or how about toughness as a new pvp armor stat (Like resilience) that reduces the duration of movement impairing effects as well as effects that cause loss of control over your character
    "Whenever i crit 10 times in a row on resto druid and can't kill it i exit wow, go outside... walk a bit and find a kitty and beat the fucking shit out of it and throw it in a bush."

-Venator

Quote Originally Posted by Cowpies
    Or how about toughness as a new pvp armor stat (Like resilience) that reduces the duration of movement impairing effects as well as effects that cause loss of control over your character
    between CC standards of 10s... dimishing cooldown and this new toughen, crowd controls becomes totally useless. YAY pvp where its an all out brawlfest with no thinking involved. hmm, i wonder wich class would stand to be on top in that situation "cough**mortal strike**heroic strike**whirlwind*execute! next target!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Quote Originally Posted by omglazor
    Actually, it will be
    50% less damage for N seconds every 5 minutes - sign me up.
    I can just see you now, standing there for 10 seconds waving a one hander very wildly in pvp hoping someone will waste a cd on you instead of just ignoring it.
    the ensidia ban was clever marketing

oh noes, someone is using engineering

Quote Originally Posted by velourea
    I can just see you now, standing there for 10 seconds waving a one hander very wildly in pvp hoping someone will waste a cd on you instead of just ignoring it.
    it's a winwin in arenas. simply winwin in all aspects, soo looking forward to a defensive skill while my healer is silenced or coiled or whatever. Way to go blizz, just a few years late but anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Brasko
    Didn't know warriors had a hard time with rogues these days.
    Okay i take it that you are at best season 1 geared.. Since you obviously dont know how warriors beat rogues.. It has nothing to do with anti class anymore.. ITs all about gear.. the only way a season 4 geared warrior can take a season 4 geared rogue in a duel is! IF he has illidan shield OR season 4 shield and a BADASS DPS MAINHAND not tanking not enough dmg on it..

Any warrior trying to kill a rogue in duel with a 2hander dies.. Simple as that.. With that anti charge kite they do now a days its just impossible..

world of proccraft decides is imp.hamstring/mace stuns times well, then you have a chance for a intercept. Otherwise, you're boiled in hot soup vs a rogue with aprox. your gear.

Deleted

with the new shieldwall useable in arenas and the thing u are saying.

it will make warriors invulnerable against rogues espes.

stunlock gives warriors enuff health while stunned as it is now.

and with a drood u cant nuke warrior anymore, and a drood with a warrior who peels gg.

if warriors gain too many tools to survive it will make them too inbalanced, and a offensive tool nerf will come if u rly get it.
    in wolk it seems warriors will dish out insane dmg with extreme anti nuking.

u say spell reflect isnt enuff?
    ive seen wars (gnomes mostly) rape mages, takes a clever warrior though.

a warrior with brutal shield and 1h does the job juuust fine. rogue does 400 hemos or shit on that. and warrior does 800-1200 ms. just gg and all spells get reflected almost nonstop and 10% less dmg taken.
    warriors gained too much strength potential with s4. theres a roflton difference between a venge warrior and a full brutal.. its just hilarous how much they can take

Deleted

and did i mention they can dmg as much as they can take dmg?

yesterday me and my partner in 2v2 (rogue/spriest me being the rogue)
    was vs shaman/warrior.

the warrior 1 shotted my priest with WF+proc. or rather 2 shotted he had to press execute. ohh the skill.. ohh the .. ohh wait.

and it happend 4 times in a row warriors shuldnt complain. u are already the masters of RNG.

Everyone is always falling back to 2vs2 in the arena with a druid as partner and a MS spec.

Since they want to make fury aviable in pvp (outside of 2vs2 arena aswell) it's pretty odd that we got no cc braking abilitys, not even 1 talent anywhere, as fury you cannot reach second wind either.

As alot say "it will be useless" in 2vs2 arena with a druid since they most likly will just cc you and try to kill the druid. Skip the talent then, but as it is I'd still like it for fights with some more people involved.

The ultimate though would be to keep it of of range to take both second wind and thoughen. but for that it would had to be a talent deep in the fury tree.

(another effect of these mobs with the buff is that if you critt on them, they gain 2 stacks of the buff instead of only 1)