Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: unbridled Wrath worst talent ever?!

Quote Originally Posted by AnArmedKurd
    Yeah it's not that bad. I actually wanted to kill my class leader for wanting me to spec imp. demoshout instead of UW, because it really does make a difference (aslong as you're without WF atleast). :P
    Hm, your class leader is good enough to know what you should specc, but not good enough to communicate to you why it is so much better than UW.

Unbridled Wrath is pretty decent, I'd say. Better than any of the alternatives that low for dps. Every semi-serious raiding warrior understands that Imp Demo Shout is more useful for the raid, but since only one warrior has to be specced for that, saying its "BETTER CHOICE BECAUSE ITS NEEDED" doesn't really make sense.

Also, it seems pretty ridiculous that any warrior would claim Unbridled Wrath is the worst talent ever, when you could easily glance at tier 1 arms and see IMPROVED REND. Not to mention a plethora of other useless talents that just serve as a border for the cookie cutter specs that all warriors worth any salt now use.

going to agree with dives. it's certainly not the worst, not even close giving the placement or effect of some other warriors talents. and i don't know when it was nerfed, but i recall it being near 100% for > 3.0 speed weapon (aka 2h'er) and it does have a chance to proc on any hit that deals damage, including hamstring and MS. so depending on the proc rate i could see it being useful for the refund on lower rage abilities.

personally i use booming voice for arenas, when i'm not always near my druid its good to know he has command on since its 3 mins and i can apply it from further away. also incredibly useful for stealthed classes or getting drinkers back into combat a bit sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortisia
    pff Imp Enslave

Speaking of PvP, I wouldn't ever pick this talent as PvP arms warrior, and don't wanna disappoint you, but you usually don't hit anyone while rooted, if they are not brainless a can step away 6yards.
    i specced in it on my warrior

can't say it's powerful, but when you're a warrior in pvp, you really want all rage you can get, it's a decent talent, and it helps

Quote Originally Posted by Soopr Serial
    Booming voice is a close second.
    how about improved fade/rend?
    Quote Originally Posted by cryo85
    Because the X-53 is cooler than the Homo Steed
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    [Banned] For trolling.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    =======<()
    BBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    You can't balance vuvuzelas.

Anyone who needs booming voice to break a rogue from stealth is either 1. a completely horrible warrior or 2. a blind deaf monkey. Plus i would much rather break a rogue from stealth with piercing howl than demo. Booming voice is a horrible talent for another reason because it doesnt let you split shouts.

Imp demo is great for one warrior in a raid to get, OR if you really have trouble with melee heavy teams in arenas. Other than that is crap.

SO that leaves UW. With a 3.5 2hander it procs nearly every single hit, so the rage gain is decent. Yes its not a great talent, but the alternatives are awful.

Ok you guys who are saying you can break rouges out of stealth need faster reaction times.

I just break a rogue out of stealth using piercing howl (better off snaring them then just reapplying a debuff), and I manage to get them out of vanish all the time in arena.

Not saying that booming voice is useless, but using that as the argument to fish out rogues is just crap.

Obviously nobody here remembers lacerate. The old top tier talent in the survival tree for hunters?

31pts in a tree to get a bleed that did less damage than rend.

Quote Originally Posted by Knuffelbert
    Hm, your class leader is good enough to know what you should specc, but not good enough to communicate to you why it is so much better than UW.
    He didn't have to because I knew, but seeing as we had two warrior tanks where one was more or less only being a bimbo he could've screwed his spec rather than having me do it, but that's irrelevant. All I wanted to say is that UW isn't crap and neither is BV, it's just that most people seem too dense to read past the "increases the duration of BS/CS by w/e" bit or recognize the potential of UW just because it doesn't generate 10 rage on hit.

(While the -800 armour going hand in hand with imp. demoshout are nice it's something that should be specced by a 2nd tank not the DPS).