levelling as a protection paladin

i have recently respecced prot, and i need some tips 4 effective levelling, like pull techniques, spell rotation and good specs, can any1 help me?

Re: levelling as a protection paladin

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

Roar defiantly for a few seconds.
    Dive into the biggest mob pack you can find.
    Glue a fuzzy mouse to your Holy Shield and Consecrate keys.
    Place cat at keyboard.
    Get sammich.
    Wow Forum accomplishment: autobanned for using the following phrase:
    My therapist notes my intrapersonal skills suffer from love of the grape.

Why on earth would you spec prot for leveling? Ret or even a holy damage build would be much much faster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitcher
    Why on earth would you spec prot for leveling? Ret or even a holy damage build would be much much faster.
    not true i would say prot pallys have the fastest lvling out of all the paladin talent trees the mob grinding rate is much greater and you would also be taken to more instances you obviously dont kno anything about your class

Quote Originally Posted by Whitcher
    lol. Sure, if you fight them one at a time.
    Prot paladins rival Afflic locks for pure grinding satisfaction.
    If you're killing less than 4 mobs at once, you must be waiting on the respawn timer.
    Wow Forum accomplishment: autobanned for using the following phrase:
    My therapist notes my intrapersonal skills suffer from love of the grape.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Though, Prot Paladin AoE grinding is mostly viable 1 - 60.

Once you get into Outlands there are very few AoE grinding spots that do not have secondary effects such as passive effect removers (knockdowns, stuns, etc.), high damage secondary effects (bleeds/poisons/diseases), and/or magic casters throw into the mix. Thus, your AoE grinding will be severely limited. The places I can think of where you would be able to AoE grind are all highly populated by other individuals.

In the end, I did end up leveling as Prot 1 - 68 AoE grinding, but as soon as I hit Outlands my options were very limited. By the time I was level 68 I was tired of it, so I just went Holy and single mob grinded my way to 70 in a days worth of questing in BEM/Nagrand.

There are actually some very good places, the birds in Hellfire, the orcs. Zangermarsh the elementals in the cave. Terrokar orcs, Wolfs and at cenerium refuge. Nagrand there are plenty of bird, talbuk and humanoid packs. not sure about BeM, as ive never lvled there before(yes i have 4 70s and never lvled in there), SMV.... dont think i need to say where the best spot is. netherstorm @the bloodelf places.