Rdruid/SLSLock vs Rsham/Rogue. How?

So. Me and my friend. SlSl lock(me) and my Resto druid partner, met this setup before today, resto sham and rogue. We lost to them after 10min. And we had no idea how to get em down. As I as a slsl lock, lack dps, i couldn't just pick down the shaman, as my druid partner had the rogue after him all the time. I just tried to dot up both, keep some CC, and get some SB/searing pain on the shaman when i could, and ofc some drain mana.

What did we do wrong? Any tips how to kill them? In my head they should be very easy. But with 2 MTT, tremor, healing spring and other totems, i had to get them down, mixing with a lot of stuns, it drove my crazy.

How to kill em?
    Shaman since Vanilla. All the way !

Re: Rdruid/SLSLock vs Rsham/Rogue. How?

Get on the rogue if he's not on you. Dot everything, CoT shamn, CS / fear / death coil and spam searing pain on the rogue....maybe not THE best solution but that is what i would do :

CC Shaman and DPS rogue

Could try that. Also had CoT on the shaman all the time, same with the felhunter. Gotta remember for next time

what you should do is have ur druid cc the rogue and moonfire rank 1 spam the totems, arenajunkies gives druids a nice macro for that, keep all ur dots on both of them, drain the shaman out of mana, ur druids mana should b higher than his, make sure ur druid drinks as much as possilbe and prevents the other shaman to drink,
    pretty much split ur dps if he LOS u dont chase a ghost wolf when u have crippling on u.
    switch dps to the rogue and outlast. keep ur pet on the shaman and make him kill totems whenever possible
    alternate ur fears on both of them
    idk if its clear but i think u get the idea
    go for the kill when you think its appropriate by cyclone deathcoil spell lock chain on the shaman if rogue is low.
    moonfire r1 Ffire r1 on rogue and ur dots at all times.
    save ur trinket for blinds, ur druid should b cycloning the rogue when ur kidney hence not wasting ur trinket
    I participated in the legendary BACON thread.

Thanks for the advice Pew2007. But i think our main problem was that, the rogue got much dmg on my druid, so he had to heal himself a lot, and sometimes goto bear. Waisting a lot of mana on this. Also, if rogue went on me, druid went drinking, but soon he had to go heal me, so he wouldn't get much mana back. And their shaman kept getting healed up by the ES, and kept getting mana for new heals. So he had more HPS, than my DPS, so it went in a bad circle. Never seen resto shams as a problem, untill now with a rogue.

I played Rshaman/rogue to reasonably high last season (1950). To be honest assuming equal gear and skill you should lose this one. But it is possible to pull out a win.

I won't go into huge detail. But you need to force the rogue to cloak, then apply a faerie fire(to prevent vanish)- root the rogue and both nuke heavily while ccing the shaman. You'll probably draw the nature's swiftness+vial+trinket from the shaman if you do this right the first time round. Which gives you another chance with full DR before cloak comes back up.

Playing outlast will flat out not work unless they screw up significantly(if the pets on the shaman he never goes oom, if its not he'll drink trick quite often). Your druid will be healing through wound and the rogue will be sitting on the lock limiting damage to dots- if the druid runs to drink shaman should spam purge to bring him back fast etc.

15+ Year Old Account

I'm decent at arena, but not "great" cause my healer isn't real skilled for PvP (edit: was PvE) healing (and he's a paladin) but against shamans, I have a macro to have the felpuppy eat the totems. basically just spam it all the time. It can be found on wowwiki, just look for warlock macros.

Another thing I would do is CC the rogue while you bring the shamsham down (switch off cyclone vs fear to avoid too much DR), or if you want to CC the healer, burn down the rogue (which is hard as an SL/SL lock, I know this), then when he cheats death, CC the crap out of the healer.

It can be done, but it's very difficult with that combo.

First of all you should have autowin if the rogue goes on your druid. Keep CoE on the rogue all time cause shaman cant remove it. Keep the pet on shaman all time and CoE the shaman too. Your druid should have no problems running away one lousy rogue. Circle Fears and Cyclone the rogue when his CDs are gone. The rogue cant do anything. Fear and Drain the Shamans mana everytime you have a chance. Destroy totems with Pets macro. If rogues comes to you charge-bash-cyclone/fear him and continue draining the shaman.

Rogue is only good against druid+slsl lock if the rogue has restodruid with him.

If the rogue goes on the druid, you should win. Get a fear off and then work on cc'ing the rogue while draining the shammy (Fear->Cyclone->Cyclone->Feral Charge->Bash when Snare is gone->Fear->Fear->Cylcone-> etc, basicly try get off diminishing returns before refearing). Your not going to win with dps, your going to will by stopping the heals. Mana drain is your friend still.

If rogue goes on ya felhunt wif you sapped. get ya druid to pop and cyclone. run to a side with easy acsess and put on stay. Make sure your druid is healing it, if he keeps attacking it, fear him and load him with dots and CoWeakness. When you can get off a full duration fear on the shaman, ignore the rogue and spam drain shammy with ya druid ccing rogue. If this is done perfectly your in the clear, when/if ya felhunt dies and he persists on going for ya pet, Voidy. If he the rogue goes in you from there or the start..

This will be the hardest, as you have no fear and shammy will get easy run with earth shocking cyc / heals / roots. Only way i see possible is to again out mana, but get a voidy out, tell ya druid not to heal ya felhunt at all to save mana as it dies from Soulink, just devour earth shield and spellock the shaman ONLY when ya druid is going to cyclone or heal. Get a Voidy out and have it on the rogue (never the shammy... water shield is not your friend).

And in general. Tongues shaman and for the Rogue, Weekness when hes on your demon, Exhaustion when on you and your kiting successfuly, and Exhaustion when on the druid

pet on a resto shaman is a big nono, your just proccing his mana shield
    might be hard to get the silences off...but its all you can do, its better then the mana he keeps getting back

Force the shaman to blow NS and PvP trinket, full dot pressure on rogue/shaman, then, communicate with your druid and nuke the rogue hard. Shaman will come out to heal, fear him x 3, then druid cyclones x 3 and rogue should die.

?? That's my guess ??

Keep your pet on the rogue or in the middle of where your fighting so you can spell lock im assuming that the shaman was low on mana and you had your pet on the shaman. WATER SHIELD The mana granted per globe with rank 2 is about 203/204 mana and wearing the shield gives 50 mp5. So your just giving him free man. Also if your druid is in need of an innervate make sure he throws trash buffs on himself and you land a cc on the shaman so his innervate doesnt get purged. Keep both dotted and when the shaman starts to get low on mana make sure your pet isnt on him.

make pet eat shield
    I participated in the legendary BACON thread.

Resto/druid warlock is pretty anti rogue setup. I can see shaman being bit rarer case with purge but definately you should stick on the rogue and play it defensive. It`s shaman take your pet off from and take void out. You win it by ooming and you should definately beat that setup in manawars. I play restokin/rogue myself and hunter/druid and warlock/druid are just hard to come around if they are playing well. I think it`s pretty much same with shaman but both of you gotta be on defensive at all time`s and it should be a cake.