Some Wrath Dungeon Videos

Thought this would be a good place to share some happy snaps taken from Northrend.

First up are the only 2 I have put on U-tube:

The Nexus - Grand Magus Telestra
    The Nexus - Keristrasza

I have some Utguarde and Azjol-Nerub ones, and If i link them here I can direct the general public to them also

Re: Some Wrath Dungeon Videos

I may as well post my videos here too.

http://exposureroom.com/members/Trell.aspx/

If your resolution is 1280x1024 or higher, click the HD button, then full screen. They're watchable in MD (medium definition), but obviously look a lot better in HD.

Does anyone have any videos with full runs of the wotlk instances? I've seen the general layout of most instances none of the mobs were activated so it was just a tour of the place.

How long does general run take?
    What was your general gear level like when you tried?
    What are your first impressions of these instances?

Gawd, so many unanswered questions!

Quote Originally Posted by Marnius
    Does anyone have any videos with full runs of the wotlk instances? I've seen the general layout of most instances none of the mobs were activated so it was just a tour of the place.

1. How long does general run take?
    2. What was your general gear level like when you tried?
    3. What are your first impressions of these instances?

Gawd, so many unanswered questions!
    1 = Depends on the instance, the group, and the skill :0 On average, I've done Utguarde in an hour, Nexus in under an hour, and Azjol-Nerub took like 3... but we failed and didnt know what we were doing. I know fully expect it to be doable within 45 minutes.
    2 = 77 scrub geared feral druid, 71 BT & Sunwell geared healer (me), 72 mage, 71 & 70 lock - all dps variued between t5 & badge to sunwell epics.
    3 = Utguarde is Ramparts, Nexus was like Botanica (plants), combined with Arcatraz / tk (Lots of shiny glyphy things), but filled with dragonkin, and Azjol-Nerub was short, sweet, awesome looking (all spider & spider webby) - but the first mini boss required some figuring out (1st attempt for the whole group).

Have some vids of utguarde & Azjol to put up later... large fraps files don't convert nice while playing

Quote Originally Posted by inzo
    1 = Depends on the instance, the group, and the skill :0 On average, I've done Utguarde in an hour, Nexus in under an hour, and Azjol-Nerub took like 3... but we failed and didnt know what we were doing. I know fully expect it to be doable within 45 minutes.
    2 = 77 scrub geared feral druid, 71 BT & Sunwell geared healer (me), 72 mage, 71 & 70 lock - all dps variued between t5 & badge to sunwell epics.
    3 = Utguarde is Ramparts, Nexus was like Botanica (plants), combined with Arcatraz / tk (Lots of shiny glyphy things), but filled with dragonkin, and Azjol-Nerub was short, sweet, awesome looking (all spider & spider webby) - but the first mini boss required some figuring out (1st attempt for the whole group).

Have some vids of utguarde & Azjol to put up later... large fraps files don't convert nice while playing
    You sir, are a star!

Thanks for the answers.

My main is a prot warrior and i'm a bit of a speed freak when it comes to running instances, i was thinking that maybe it would be faster to level up by speed running through instances. Say for example, once you're familiar with Utgrade keep would it be possible to speed through it in around 25 minutes getting say 2 - 3 bars of exp? (assuming ofc you're running in badge/BT gear).

Ofcourse i wouldn't want to grind all the way to 80 in instances, that's a horrible thought but assuming you're in a dedicated group of like minded people it should go quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Marnius
    My main is a prot warrior and i'm a bit of a speed freak when it comes to running instances, i was thinking that maybe it would be faster to level up by speed running through instances. Say for example, once you're familiar with Utgrade keep would it be possible to speed through it in around 25 minutes getting say 2 - 3 bars of exp? (assuming ofc you're running in badge/BT gear).
    Nest time i do UK i'll keep track of how much XP it currently gives.

At the moment (on beta), it's not really viable, as I estimate you would need 15 - 20 runs to get your 2.2million xp (at rested)

Added trollgore from Drak'theron keep, have some more bosses from there to edit & upload also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm3R2wo6--M