Re: WotLK Trailer, Buffed.de interview, Blue posts

Boubouillette told you that?

Quote Originally Posted by Svad
    Deathwing is a black dragon.
    *shrug* they said deathwing died.. maybe arthas rez'd him
    It's just a game.

T.C.: In Icecrown Glacier, theres something a little bit different that players may not have seen before, which is the Horde and Alliance quest hubs are actually gunships that are flying above the zone. Theres an Alliance gunship and a Horde gunship which are sorta the quest hubs.

J.A.B.: The idea behind it is, the Icecrown glacier is so full of the scourge, that neither the Horde or the Alliance have been able to get a toehold, and to create an actual base. So they've actually flown these goblin and gnomish engineering vehicles up and they act as the quest hubs.
    I'm thinking Final Fantasy and huge flying fortresses with cannons pointing out in every direction
    But they will most likely look like a flying steamtank or a zeppelin

Quote Originally Posted by Rusiak
    I'm thinking Final Fantasy and huge flying fortresses with cannons pointing out in every direction
    Who likes Final Fantasy anyway.

I hope Blizzard will try something new and not copy the air ship designs appearing in fantasy games for the past 15 years which look all more or less the same.

maybe not ONE zeppelin. i mean it's the questing hub for a whole area. so more likely some huuuuge zeppelin or something like tied-together zeppelins with planks to cross or something like a gunship you might remember from the pirates in ("Oh heck how was the name..") the thing with balu from disney as a pilot...can't remember the name :-X
    Greetings Undead. Wonderful day to be alive, isn't it?

High detailed intro. Very amazing. I believe it's worth an intro for Wotlk! I am very happy they didn't follow the old boring "HEY LETS FIGHT" style. I've seen it in WoW, TBC, Warhammer and what the fuck not. About time for an truly epic intro that's about the most badass person in warcraft, Arthas.

You have never seen any of the Square-Enix (formerly known as Squaresoft) works, have you?
    Now THOSE are CGI masterpieces.
    Can you show me an example?

Sindragosa sounds very blue dragonish.....

And there is a place called Sindragosa's fall......

Could this be a clue to the reason the Blue dragons have gone all agressive? Sindragosa might have been a mate of Malaygos, he was already unsettled lore wise from the deathwing thing. Mabey this is what set him off or Arthas has power over him through this dragon...?

Quote Originally Posted by Rusiak
    But they will most likely look like a flying steamtank or a zeppelin
    http://wotlkwiki.info/index.php/Icec...ier#tab=Images

Well I liked it alot ^^ Especially the narrating part, and when Arthas stabbed Frostmourne into the ice and everything started crackling, I was like:" Yes yes yes yes!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigstackstwo
    Warbringer Pilot of the Exodar"Tonight.* We Dine.* In AZEROTH!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucarocks92 View Post
    they dont care about making the game good anymore they just want every single player to be happy

Thanks for the link rimmer

Atleast I was right on the part that it would be a zeppelin and a flying steamtank.

I like them both, the horde one got a huge bomb loading mechanism that shows on the top deck. The dual zeppelin looks kind of cool.
    Alliance one look bigger, but it might not be. I also like the cannons sticking out of it

I hope they will move around in the zone and not just be hovering the same spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn
    *shrug* they said deathwing died.. maybe arthas rez'd him
    who said deathwing died ?? No power can truely kill a dragon aspect

Sindragosa seems appropriate though.Btw cinematic is amasing...

The trailer is really good, it wasn't what I was expecting (at least in its entirety) but really really good. Also, lay off the amateur reporters, they're just gamesite geeks.

Yeah, the cinematic was great in graphic wise but it didn't amaze me like wow and tbc ones.
    Oh yea, too bad for you gnomes, maybe next time.

Not what I was expected, but it looks good -.-

Quote Originally Posted by asmodeal
    I think it lacks a little punch for a trailer, no catch phrase like "you are not prepared", no clue on why arthas is moving his freezed ass.
    I think you may have watched the cinematic without sound.

Sindragosa's Fall... well obviously this is where the blue dragon Sindragosa "fell" as in died, maybe while flying, and was frozen into the ground. Well, until Terenas' offspring came.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

It was a pretty good cinematic although it was a lil bland... where was all the races preping for the showdown with arthas lol. P.S. WTB Mage news!

Yea I agree the other trailers I was all like "zomg i wanna play now". This one was cool and all but it didn't give me the right feel.

I was thinking... Frostmourne claims souls, and Arthas killed Terenas with Frostmourne. So it may not be just a story pun to hear Terenas' words while Arthas awakens Sindragosa (and by this apparently raises the undeads'... whatever they have that equals morale)
    or
    the souls of the ones killed by Frostmourne are trapped in the blade, forever trapped in their memories, and maybe the Lich King can "playback" any memory at will*, for his amusement or, in this case, to 'highlight' the events in the cinematic, which of course contradict yet confirm Terenas' words.

* maybe kinda like Dread's "music" in Otherland
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

The cinematic is just amazing! It finally shows a villain not just as a mad mindless bloodthirsty boss, but as a human with thoughts, soul and memories. Very impressive.

And

stop QQing pl0xx, kk? ty
    Stop reading my sig, bro!