Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: A warning to Raiding Ret Paladins.

True, true.

But I still feel that we should wait and see what happens with the debuff slots, but we already agreed on that one .

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

Hope you guys realize there's only one slot for you in 25-mans raids.

So if you rolled a hybrid to twirl a big sword with your pretty blood elf, be prepared to stand in line behind the other rets for that spot.

^^^

That one you can feel free to go knee jerk on. ;D

Paladins will actually have 3 of the spots, depending on tuning.

EDIT: YES, I am an idiot & need to take reading comprehension classes. I am working late again and totally misread your comment. My apologies Tickspoon. I am leaving my stupid comment here as proof.

Pretty sure he meant one slot for ret, Void. And judging by your response, I gather you're saying the same thing, with the other two for prot/holy, yar?

AHH! You could be right, and I would need to go take classes...

The posts here are really mind boggling. You obviously don't know much about being a ret paladin at all so please stop telling other how to play and what they should be doing. You're ignorance goes beyond being reasonable. Many guilds use ret pallys and have conquerered Kil'Jaedan even. Seriously crying about healing ret pallies that are using seal of blood was basically where you lost all chance of making a reasonable arguement anyways. Keep going though humor us all with more stupidity... DPS classes are meant to do damage to a boss and kill it before healers run out of mana. Heck Ret brings more mana to a raid if they make Judgements of the Wise work correctly in beta. The bottom line is stop telling people how they must play as ret or how they arn't going to be accepted by guilds or whatever bs you were trying to pull. Where in the world you were trying to go with this is beyond me and the topic of this whole thread is pure nonsense...

Thank you for adding that just when the discussion started to head into a informational direction. Can't believe you actually made an account for that, go troll somewhere else, now.

rawberry what would you know about endgame raiding as ret.... your a scrub, and your avatar picture there below is no resemblence of your characters current status. When you know what endgame raiding is about maybe i'll come back and listen to you.....\\

edit: looks like someone went and bought t6 shoulders
    only way to explain neutral ashtounge with t6 shoulders

I don't see what my endgame raiding experience has to do with him being a troll or why it would discredit anything I have said in this thread. Goodjob on acquiring the same status by the way.

This whole post is filled with epic levels of fail. Being a retadin in the current live servers, I was trolling the ret forums and came across a link to this post. One of the comments made by another ret paladin was "I don't get it. Warlocks have been hurting themselves to DPS since... forever. They aren't forced to use Drain Life to keep themselves up. Why are ret pallys special? Oh yeah, this kid is a retard."
    If you think that Seal of Blood/Martyr is a burden on the healers, your healers are utter trash and need to be replaces far faster than the retadin himself would be, considering that a Lifebloom should be able to refund the health you take from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawberry
    I don't see what my endgame raiding experience has to do with him being a troll or why it would discredit anything I have said in this thread. Goodjob on acquiring the same status by the way.
    Character progression means a hell of a lot, the game is a lot different at the end of BT/Hyjal than someone who hasn't even really spent anytime in Kara.... (how you can not be exalted with violet at this point in the game and think what you have to say means anything), honestly you resemble the scrubs I see in the BG's and Shatrah asking me why I don't spec deeper into holy yet i'm decked out in full almost everything I can get from BT.

L2play the game and then maybe what you say will have some worthwhile meaning....

So, just because I have no extensive TBC raiding experience on my Paladin I'm a scrub?

Someone started a similar "challenge" in a different thread and quickly kept his mouth shut after I show him screenshots where I was wearing full T2, T3 together with Untamed Blade etc.
    Nexto to that I could also start caring and show you even more screenshots of my Warrior and Warlock both decked in Sunwell loot.

But really, why should I bother? I have nothing to prove to you - your just trolling, adding no valuable information to this thread or forum thinking you are better than someone.
    And you know what, if that makes you feel better why not. Be happy there, content in your deluded imaginary world where you have mad skills.

But....but....you have T6 with bad rep!!!!!1111

This HAS to mean that you bought it! The idea of bringing in an alt for a boss is just....just....NOOOO, IT CANNOT BE.

/thrash
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Oh, Draiana. While it has nothing to do with this thread specificly I just read up on some of your laughable past posts and came across this beauty:

Quote Originally Posted by draiana
    Please get your facts straight.... Judging does not cause a Global Cooldown, activating a seal does, seal lasts for 30seconds and now in WOTLK when you judge a target you do not consume the current active seal. So you can judge a target without incurring a GCD. Enough said you should be judging wisdom or light as per raid requirements as Often as possible to get the haste bonus.
    FYI Judgements now cause GCD in WOTLK.

God, I love schooling m************ like you.

rawberry 1 - randomguy 0

We're not talking about alts/mains etc, we're talking about the class in question how you play and what you know about your class changes greatly as you progress with it. Check the date of the post that was before the gcd and minutes seals were added...

We're not talking about alts/mains etc, we're talking about the class in question how you play and what you know about your class changes greatly as you progress with it.
    And just because I choose to raid on my Warrior and Warlock you think that I do not know what I am talking about? That I cannot deduce my opinions from past experiences?

Son, go attempt to raise your e-peen somewhere else because that boat isn't going sail here, trust me. With your current level of deduction may I suggest something like the Maplestory or Ragnarok online communities? Those are crammed with 14 year olds like yourself.

Addendum:

My first quote seems to have missed it:

Check the date of the post that was before the gcd and minutes seals were added...
    Ehm. No, the Judgement changes were live when the Beta started. So again, you fail, sorry.

Shhh, don't mention boats. This guy comes across as the type to miss the now infamous boat jump in SW Harbor about 75% of the time(Unless they fixed it by now, in which case QQ :[ )
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    Shhh, don't mention boats. This guy comes across as the type to miss the now infamous boat jump in SW Harbor about 75% of the time(Unless they fixed it by now, in which case QQ :[ )
    Sadly, they did. I loved standing there for minutes on end watching the tards fail horribly time and time again.

Brought back Thaddius memories, without the knowledge that every one of those missed jumps actually cost you anything, amirite?