Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Wrath of the Lich King - Build 8820

Cool, arms is useless now.....Go Go Fury for everything now.

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account

Glyph - Adrenaline Rush - Decreases the cooldown of Adrenaline Rush by 60 sec.

hehe, 6sec i think....
    ...since 2007...

Arms won't be useless. Improved mortal strike, imp hamstring, second wind, wrecking crew and bladestorm I see being more useful for hardcore PvP.

Although I do like the idea of a druid/arms warr/fury warr 3v3 team. It would run like a druid/warr/rogue 3v3 team, but better

Quote Originally Posted by Hexo
    Glyph - Adrenaline Rush - Decreases the cooldown of Adrenaline Rush by 60 sec.

hehe, 6sec i think....
    Good thing you aren't getting paid for that, 60 seconds.
    Making it 4 min.

this just made my morning a happy one... love the new warrior changes, we got some love actually... lol @ people crying about passive mace stun nerf... you probably have Lolherald too and druid in you 2vs2 team... no more easy road for you (atleast for now)...

Oh wow 749 MB patch ._.well I'll read the new changes...

EDIT: Didnt read simtangs post, my bad. Keeping this up here anyway.

Why are warriors so convinced that arms is worthless now? Do you still get imp intercept, imp hamstring and second wind with 51 points for titans grip or something?

Sure you get heroic leap, but you're going to have to wait every 30 seconds(25 if they keep the arena bonus) and 45 seconds to get back into range. You're going to be even easier to kite in LK if you fight good teams who control, arms isnt dead, its all about flavor now.

It's all a battle here, I think second wind and imp intercept are in-fact big deals, but enough to outweigh titan's grip and heroic leap, I'm not so sure. Also, people have to take a look a bloodthirst now, and the fact that 5 hits will regenerate 7% hp instead of the mere 150 or so it does now.

rofl @ that craftable dagger
    yeah, dagger rogues will make a comback for sure with such weapons!
    it's funny how blizzard still doesn't know their game.
    ViktorVaughn - Nightelf Rogue - EU-Mal'Ganis

D.E.H.T.A. is outside my house picnicin' 'cuz everything in my coat's been previously livin'!

Craftable dagger is a joke, most of rogue glyphs are joke too. Gouge with no CP. No changes to talent trees. Damn you Blizz, I still hope it's worth waiting.

Combat
    Gouge does not award a combo point anymore.

FFS...

But, rogue glyphs !! woohooo !

Quote Originally Posted by El_Vaughn
    rofl @ that craftable dagger
    yeah, dagger rogues will make a comback for sure with such weapons!
    it's funny how blizzard still doesn't know their game.
    Yeah it's truly Epic FAIL!

The SnD glyph is pure sex, 1 points SnD forever!.

15+ Year Old Account

New engineering stuff.... wow

Portable mailbox! Finally!!!

X-ray goggles. Now I can see everyone naked.
    DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional and purely for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of entity, living, dead or in any other state of existence, is purely coincidental. The author cannot and will not be held accountable for such similarities or any other parallels that are imagined and/or drawn by you, the reader, between the above fictional work and real life events.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    Combat
    Gouge does not award a combo point anymore.

FFS...
    This is definitely one of the most sought after changes, at least for me.
    Makes Gouge so much more convenient in PvP.

Rampage (Tier 9) completely changed: Your melee critical hits cause you to go on a rampage, increasing melee critical hit chance of all party and raid members within 20 yds by 5%. Lasts 10 sec.

Bye ferals. What was that whole thing about doing less damage to compensate for more utility?

Enough with the warrior changes now...

Some of the Engineering recipes are awsome! I laughed when i read the description on the Gnomish Army Knife

oh.. my.. GOD!

check Sonic Booster, its just.. insane!
    Main Gauche -- Like xzibit would say: "I heard you like procs, so I put a proc in your proc,so you can proc while you proc.

Well, I'm happy they used these cool armor sets. But it sucks for the people who have S4, because they won't be able to tell the difference :/

Quote Originally Posted by Wymorence
    Wow... So Enrage was already a sad talent for a Fury warrior to begin with since we never get hit, and now they nerf it by about 10% less damage?

They had dang well better knock that link between Enrage and Flurry out before WotLK goes gold... :-\
    Now you don't need to get hit to proc Enrage.

"New talent - Wrecking Crew (Tier 10) - Your melee critical hits have a 20/40/60/80/100% chance to Enrage you, increasing all damage caused by 3% for 12 sec."
    But this is in ARMS.

Quote Originally Posted by Partyraiser
    Well, I'm happy they used these cool armor sets. But it sucks for the people who have S4, because they won't be able to tell the difference :/
    its a place holder, they've stated that pvP and pvE gear won't share same models in wotlk and s4 = SWP set. for da looks.
    Main Gauche -- Like xzibit would say: "I heard you like procs, so I put a proc in your proc,so you can proc while you proc.