Poll: What Set do you prefer?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

WoTLK - Priest Honor Set

Priest Crit Set: http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...riestnuker.jpg
    Priest "Healer" Set:
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...iesthealer.jpg

Priest Caster Bracer, Boots, Belt
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/..._casterdps.jpg
    Priest "Healer" Set:
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...iesthealer.jpg

Totals:

618 - Total Spirit Set (Spell Power)
    532 - Total Crit Set (Spell Power)
    267 - Total Crit (Crit Set)

What is more important to you? Why?

Priest Honor Set

Spirit Set

161spirit - 48.3 spell damage
    342 spell power
    total: 390 spell power
    int - 233
    stam - 344

Crit Set

161 spell crit
    337 spell power
    int - 233
    stam - 344

Spirit Bracer, Belt, Boot

Spell Power- 195
    Spirit - 106 - 31.8
    Total Spell Power: 228

Crit Bracer, Belt, Boot

Spell Power - 195
    Crit - 106

(Same Stam / Int as Spirit set and Resil)

618 - Total Spirit Set (Spell Power)
    532 - Total Crit Set (Spell Power)
    267 - Total Crit (Crit Set)

Re: WoTLK - Priest Honor Set

They are kind a rong way around seeing as disc will want actually maybe more crit now.

As for shadow healer set tbh looks better, yet I`m not too sure that it will be good move to take Twisted faith on first tiers on pvp set with relatively small amount of spirit in the sets.

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?prie...10005152521351

RAR

Edit- Personally, I just think the spirit is better because of everything it gives us. +MP5 in general, more +MP5 when we do get that random crit, +spell damage, and more MP5. It's going to be nice to have a bunch of mana all the time in PvP.

Idd shadowpriests worst enemy is hes own manabarn against everything else than rogues.

so...now that there's spirit on pvp gear, what's the point of pve? or do they emphasize on haste or something other stats that will make them better so there's a reason to do pve in wotlk?

as a casual player i am excited, but it makes me kinda wonder how the hardcore raiders will feel...

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com

Pvp items still sacrifice stat points on extra Stamina and Resilience, so PvE items will still be superior for PvE.

And did hear it mentioned quite awhile ago that Blizz didn't feel they rewarded raiders enough in TBC, so I'm sure they have little to worry about.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    But we're worried that logic might not lead to the best game.

The crit is nice, but spirit all of the way for both archetypes.

Pretty sure these are just quick fix pvp filler sets, they ar all completely the same for caster/nuker stats wise and all plate melee is the same all mail physical damage is the same leather dps is the same for druids and rogue only seemingly the only unique sets is the healer sets.
    Still it works nicely for priests being able to pick up a spirit set but other classes aren't so well off like rogue gear for ferals.

They should really just split it down the middle, and make one set with part spirit/part crit. Between Imp. Spirit Tap and Divine Aegis, I don't see why they don't.

you know how locks get the 2 different sets for the extra res bonus, this is what spriests should do. Shadow should get 3 piece of crit, 2 spirit, Disc should get 3 pieces of spirit and 2 crit..

Makes sense to me =]

loving the smite gears but i'll probably do the usually mix of 3/2 of each set

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com

i would say it depends.

lets say in 2on2 you prefer and/or play a pure dmg combo (spriest/fmage, spriest/rogue, etc), the most important moment is when you use all your cooldowns to bring one of the opponents down at the very beginning. in this case the crit set is more viable, just because... just because you crit more often ;P and we all know how the MB SW burst bashes ^^

if you play a spriest/"insert healer here"-combo, the spirit-set will be worth it, just because the fights take longer and you have more mana capacity. additive your dots tick higher and you are more mobile and dont have to stay in sight.

i prefer the crit set ^^ (maybe because i just dont want to wear mooncloth as an evil shadowpriest ;P)
    Black is what darkness looks like.