Help with my new Shaman tat

It's something I want to get the ball rolling on, but prolly won't happen for a year or so. But... I want a shaman themed tattoo.

Here's where you come in... I'm terrible at Photoshop and other such things... so I'm looking for somebody to help me with some good pics of the Draenei totems and a really good sized shaman logo.

Yes I've googled this and the best logo is on a button from Jinx and it's too small and has the word 'Shaman' covering a spot on it. Also the pics of totems are stretched and don't look right.

The tat is going to have teh logo in the center with the 4 totems in a diamond shape like THIS .

I trust a prestigious group of people like yourselves can whip something up. Thanks!

Re: Help with my new Shaman tat

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Horrible's Protoge
    It's something I want to get the ball rolling on, but prolly won't happen for a year or so. But... I want a shaman themed tattoo.

Here's where you come in... I'm terrible at Photoshop and other such things... so I'm looking for somebody to help me with some good pics of the Draenei totems and a really good sized shaman logo.

Yes I've googled this and the best logo is on a button from Jinx and it's too small and has the word 'Shaman' covering a spot on it. Also the pics of totems are stretched and don't look right.

The tat is going to have teh logo in the center with the 4 totems in a diamond shape like THIS .

I trust a prestigious group of people like yourselves can whip something up. Thanks!
    I think your design is perfect as-is

Sorry, I got nothin'.

But... the draenei totems are hideous.

Not my kind of tattoo, so I can't really help you. Personally I'd go for something more stylized. Skip the perspective and try to keep it as simple as possible.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

15+ Year Old Account

Your insane dude.. Who would ever get a draenei tattoo (totems or blue man, doesnt matter) without being atleast drunk or really stoned..
    Good luck.

Oh and dont get colors, you'll regret it endlessly, basicly you will regret it all in 40 years when you cant even remember what a totem is.

Quote Originally Posted by Alltat
    But... the draenei totems are hideous.

Not my kind of tattoo, so I can't really help you. Personally I'd go for something more stylized. Skip the perspective and try to keep it as simple as possible.
    They look better than the Horde totems to me, but since the Horde races that can actually play a Shaman look like assholes turned inside out, it fits.

That said; op, if you get a 4x totem Tattoo, I hope they go Captain Planet and add Heart.