Thread: judgement fix

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

judgement fix

aight, well as far as ive seen, judgements are a big part of the OP dps issue. not all if it, but a good part. here's my idea. nerf the AP and SP bonus it gains (prolly the AP mostly) and then change judgements of the wise to give a much higher percentage of mana back. it would be possible to do this in a way to tone down the dmg while still returning the same amount of mana.

anyone, thoughts?

Re: judgement fix

Yes.

You dont play paladin otherwise you wouldnt suggest this.

Go Away.

oh man...no..there are definatly better ways to go about this.

i play a shadow priest actually...

judgements will be tamed a bit,well those on stunned targets will, but not by that method. Maybe reducing the dmg increase bonus on stunned targets from double to 50% extra will be more appropriate.
    Statistically speaking, you are an average player. Learn to live with it.

Quote Originally Posted by mcstu
    judgements will be tamed a bit,well those on stunned targets will, but not by that method. Maybe reducing the dmg increase bonus on stunned targets from double to 50% extra will be more appropriate.
    that's the whole point of SoComm.
    otherwise SoB while be best for pvp as well

maybe they can chance crit damage of all judgements
    Nerf 5 VS 1!!

Quote Originally Posted by yeknom366
    i play a shadow priest actually...
    exactly. Dont try to suggest fixes to stuff you dont know anything about.
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

Get rid of judgement of command's double damage.

Fixed.

To OP dont worry they gonna get it before it goes live even they are in total ignorance to admit it.

i think the talent Righteous Vengeance is the real problem for SoComm.
    judgement X 1.5(?? dont know the bonus when crits) because it crits X 2 because stunned. +25% more crit damage.

with out all of this judgement hits 1.2 k no crit. if you change the ap and sp judgement it will effect all talent specs
    then it will be tbc allover again:P
    Nerf 5 VS 1!!

Yeah, change Righteous Vengeance to begin with.
    Look over the coefficient for the spell, from there on it should be about right.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildhorn
    exactly. Dont try to suggest fixes to stuff you dont know anything about.
    i have a paladin at 70, but its an alt that i havent logged onto much. so yea, i have a pally, but its not my main =P

IMO they could just change righteous vengeance back to how it was. 15% crit damage increase for ALL attacks now just judgements. That will be a 10% damage lower for judgement crits, but high white/cs crits. Just a thought.

Change the Judgement of Command effect to be some other special effect, not just damage, maybe give the PvP guys who will continue to use Command (While the rest of us use something else) more versatility instead of more burst.

Maybe reduce the resilience of the target, or perhaps put a "healing shield" on the target, absorbing the next (I dunno) 1000 healing that the target would give or receive, and grant it to the Paladin instead.

Dont nerf ALL Judgements because Seal of Command relies on the burst of its judgement to keep up.

All they need to do is tone the damage not remove it.

the problem with ret as i see it is that they fail to give us unique abilities that truly provide synergy with the rest of our skills, and just provide us with damage increases across the board.

Fooling with the percentages of vengeance won't solve the problem, it lies within the calculation of the judgement damage potential. Yet blizzard thought it would be a good idea to fool with our vengeance stacks anyway. Like 5% less is going to magically fix the OP damage.

Face Tomorrow - Overpowered http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YH6E5aOTgc I am overpowered...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRAIK5dNJIw

IMO he is getting crits for around 8k more often then a ret pally but ppl complain that our damage got a buff

We went from being a class that dealt mediocre DPS to a class that deals top DPS in instances with half the effort. Ofcourse people are going to notice.

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Rawberry
    We went from being a class that dealt mediocre DPS to a class that deals top DPS in instances with half the effort. Ofcourse people are going to notice.
    I bet ppl will start to QQ on the dmg meter authors that their addons calculate wrong instead off admitting that ret is good raid dps :P