15+ Year Old Account

Feral Gear Looks

Hey,

Is anyone else worried about the looks of all the new leather gear.. it's all styled for a rogue. Even our pvp sets look really lame.

I love the way feral gear looks now with our kilts and feathed shoulders etc.

I do not want to end up looking like a rogue! Why can't the rogues look more like ferals :P

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Feral Looks

think a little bit about what "BETA" means.

Let me guess, you're a tauren, right? =P
    Boobs are like art. Not the kind of art where you stand around scratching your chin and nodding,
    but rather the kind of art that you stick your face between and go; "Pbpbbbbbbt"

I thought this thread was ganna be about new cat/bear models, but you're talking about leather armor...

=[
    That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by xebtria
    think a little bit about what "BETA" means.
    The thing is we all understand what BETA means ( well most ppl do ), but as the beta is progressing more and more and the end is approaching more and more, a lot of things are stopping to change, and many more will not change at all as beta progresses even further and abruptly ends as blizz tries to push release for the holiday season. Red flags need to be raised as early as possible, and hope that someone "important" reads. That's all.

Well except that gear isn't one of those "things" not changing. We are just begining to get glimpses of the lvl 80 gear.

Oh that and if I am worried about what my gear looks like I will shapeshift into awesome Red Lynx form.