Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Talen build 8885 - Let the pally nerfs begin

I ran thru the calulator, and it seems:

Improved Blessing of might - Decreased from 50% increase to 25%

The first of many ret nerfs I'm sure (sigh)

Re: Talen build 8885 - Let the pally nerfs begin

oh good thing you didnt see what they did to jotw... oh damn did i say that out loud. oh well

Improved Blessing Might is a tier 1 talent, the 50% increase was massive and bound to get changed.

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

I spokened for sho!

Quote Originally Posted by Basutai
    still doesnt explain why the mana battery has an acid leak...
    Agreed, but there are already plenty of threads going about on that matter so let's try and keep the whining isolated to one thread .

ok wtf is going on with the blessing of might change

blessing of might used to be 350 base ap and with the tallent full 5 points it went to 525. now it is 550 base ap going to 687.5 ap with a full 5 points in the tallent. now idk about you but i call that a buff.

Uhm, where did you get that information (Blessing of Might now being 550 AP base) Meliancill?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?page=612

there you go ;D have fun kids

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Blessing of Might ranks 5+ have all been buffed and now grant more attack power.
    Nice.

lol ;D however as paladins sit on beta now ill prob make a death knight :'( hate to give up my pally though but i hate prot and holly so if paladins are wors off in wrath like they seem to be on beta then they wont be funn to play anymore hence why play them.

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko
    GG i didnt even think of looking there.

Well that is one reasonw hy you dont jump to conclusions about nerfs right off the bat ( I broke my own rule "=( ))
    Indeed.

Toughness has received a very decent upgrade aswell by the way:

Toughness (Tier 3) now reduces the duration of all movement slowing effects by 10/20/30/40/50% in addition to its previous effect.
    (Previously just increased armor by 2/4/6/8/10%)
    This makes me a happy Retribution Paladin as I usually have two random points tucked away in either Anticipation or Toughness.

wait just a second here... let me see somthing

will devine purpos with 3 points stack with that now giving a 10 second kite down to 2 seconds? hehe that could be fun

Reduces your chance to be hit by spells and ranged attacks by 3% and reduces the duration of movement slowing effects by 30%.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawberry
    Indeed.

Toughness has received a very decent upgrade aswell by the way:

Toughness (Tier 3) now reduces the duration of all movement slowing effects by 10/20/30/40/50% in addition to its previous effect.
    (Previously just increased armor by 2/4/6/8/10%)
    This makes me a happy Retribution Paladin as I usually have two random points tucked away in either Anticipation or Toughness.
    Nice. Maybe we can ditch divine purpose from the tree now.

Lmao

Shield Specialization (Tier 3) now increases shield block value by 10/20/30%. (Previously just increased damage absorbed)

Just wanted to say I advocated this change long ago. haha

You realize it's the same thing?
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Ok after talking to a guildie and and looking at other specs of classes. Spriest will give mana back, druid HoTs have a 15% chance to restore mana, rage, energy, ruinic power over 10seconds. Hunters have a mana thing now and i believe he said disc priest will have one too. So from hearing this i think the mana regen will be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    You realize it's the same thing?
    It's not the same thing at all. This directly increases the damage done by your Shield of the Righteous. PWND lol.

Beacon of Light (Tier 11) changed to: The target becomes a Beacon of Light to all targets within a 40 yard radius. Any heals you cast on those targets will also heal the Beacon for 100% of the amount healed.
    Yeah, I head already heard about that one. Frankly with the nerf to BOM, and this chance to JOTW, I'll probably put the 5 points in Benediction and use BOK instead of might.

On a related note though, holy seems to have a HUGE nerf to becon of light.....
    * Beacon of Light (Tier 11) changed to: The target becomes a Beacon of Light to all targets within a 40 yard radius. Any heals you cast on those targets will also heal the Beacon for 100% of the amount healed.

Now that doens't seems WAAY crappier then the previous version for raids.... "The target becomes a Beacon of Light, healing all party or raid members within 10 yards for 2000 over 15 sec."

I hope someone posts on the offical WOW forums about this

Quote Originally Posted by Yvert
    Ok after talking to a guildie and and looking at other specs of classes. Spriest will give mana back, druid HoTs have a 15% chance to restore mana, rage, energy, ruinic power over 10seconds. Hunters have a mana thing now and i believe he said disc priest will have one too. So from hearing this i think the mana regen will be ok.
    Mana Regen does not stack.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvert
    You fail.

Why? Because you completely seem to forget the solo, 5-man and PVP aspect of this game - and because you seem to feel that is necessary to start this discussion in a thread while there are already 2 threads active on the matter.

yvert that is not true. they dont have any mana reterns the only 3 things that do are survival hunters ret paladins and shaddow priests and of those 3 they all get the same affect that dosnt not stack. they had there mana retern tallents changed to this

Vampiric Touch: Grants Replenishment mana regeneration buff to up to 10 raid members on dealing damage. .5% of your total mana back every 1 second for 10 seconds

Hunting Party: Grants Replenishment mana regeneration buff to up to 10 raid members on specified shots. .5% of your total mana back every 1 second for 10 seconds

Judgements of the Wise: Grants Replenishment mana regeneration buff to up to 10 raid members on Judging. .5% of your total mana back every 1 second for 10 seconds