Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: New tier 3 look?

Quote Originally Posted by Darshy
    warlock t3 is worse.
    even so, paladin t3 isn't the second worst either. it really isnt that bad... compared to mage t1,2,4,6...
    It's completly different from the other tiers, but it's got something 'plaguey'

Ahahahahahahaha ;D ;D

So now the pallies even have a BROWN power ranger, that's pure awesomeness ;D

you kidding me? Warlock t3 looked incredible imho

Nothing beats judgement though, NOTHING.

I'm too sexy for...

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

Beware the Tusken Raiders!

"The Sand-People are easily startled, but they will be back, and in greater numbers."

Truer words hath not been spoken.

Rogue t4 actually looks sorta...fail. Seriously, who came up with that mask of infinite chinspikes?

No contest compared to mages though.

Khody

Obviously not many of you have experienced Warlock T3 in game.

The plague that is just oozing off of the set just adds such an amazing feel to it.

Paly T3 was alright, but the helm should have a chin to it and no more shiny eyes please.

warlock t3 is worse.
    even so, paladin t3 isn't the second worst either. it really isnt that bad... compared to mage t1,2,4,6...
    haha, I registered here a second ago just to post that this guy is right. Mage t3 is the only good looking mage tier set, followed by t6 and t5 which share a distant second.

Warlock t3 looks good to me. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I don't expect anyone to think the same about any mage set with the exception of t3 and maybe t5/t6

*blinks at Lild's signature*
    Hay gaiz, I heard Darth Vader used to be Jedi lol?
    Corruption is a pretty common theme in fiction. Tuning light into dark isn't lorelol, it's a development.

Sorry, got distracted. So warlock T3 has some in-game graphic that doesn't show up in screenshots? Clouds of plague or what, Khody?

that sig is epic lild, and <3 t3, looks so uber on undead imo
    s4 gladiator - 2v2(lock/dodo) and 3v3(shadowplay)
    s5 gladiator - 2v2 (disc/rogue) and 3v3(rmp)
    s6 gladiator - 2v2 (disc/hunter) INCOMING!!

Khody

Quote Originally Posted by Shjade
    *blinks at Lild's signature*
    Hay gaiz, I heard Darth Vader used to be Jedi lol?
    Corruption is a pretty common theme in fiction. Tuning light into dark isn't lorelol, it's a development.

Sorry, got distracted. So warlock T3 has some in-game graphic that doesn't show up in screenshots? Clouds of plague or what, Khody?
    Yea basically a misty cloud of plague floats from you as you move. It's pretty awesome.

Warlock t3 actually looks pretty awesome ingame. Mage t2 was ok imo.
    Nothing beats warrior t3 though

warlock t3 looks like someone puked it out.

mage t2 is purple. need i say more?
    you have to give warlock t3 credit for being a unique design though. mage t1/t2 look like greens with a matching color scheme

Quote Originally Posted by Ulrik.
    Well they decerve it.

Lol. What is this?

warlock t3 is worse.
    Warlock tier 3 was the coolest looking set of the bunch,like a spider patterned after the jamican flag.the shaman and hunter sets tied for 2nd coolest.

I agree with you on the mage gear,the developers tend to think that all mages want there tier gear to look like it came from the pretty pretty princess collection in the disney store cataloge.

Warr's and warlock's sets, have been the only sets where yould could say "omg they look nice" for every set. Sure Priest's t3-t5-t6 looks good, and paladin's t2-t6 also looks nice. But all of lock's and warr's sets have looked cool. And i wish soo much to get t3 back in wotlk, so what if it's new colors. Gief lock t3 in red/back/felfire green colors
    Shaman since Vanilla. All the way !

My only problem with the Warlock set is that the helm is awful. Doesn't look too bad if you just hide that part.

paladin T3 is still the second ugliest of the Tier sets, hell, T5 looks better...And that's PINKISHLY VIOLET...

reminds me of voltron
    Face Tomorrow - Overpowered http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YH6E5aOTgc I am overpowered...

Warlock tier designs? Hellfire set beats the rest. if they make it.............
    URL=http://worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/index.php?mod=wowachievement][/URL]