Glyph of Exorcism

Anyone notice that it says Glyph of Exorcism - Your Exorcism also interrupts spellcasting for 0 sec. WTF could this mean =P

Re: Glyph of Exorcism

At the moment: You'll be able to stop an undead or demon from casting a spell. No silence effect or locking down that school, so they can start recasting it immediately.

Maybe a tool against Demonform warlocks?

Sounds like it... now just make it castable on anything instead of just demons and were good to go

30 yard, instant, 15sec CD spell interrupt and it does damage. Seems unlikely.

doesn't work on demonform locks, they transform to a demon but they are still listed as humanoid.

^BOOOOOO

I was looking forward to having my partner banish them.

Looks like it`s more ment for prot paladins since they actually need a interrupt for pve.

But only for demonic and undead mobs?

Wrath of the lich king... what would you expect to face?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by meroko
    doesn't work on demonform locks, they transform to a demon but they are still listed as humanoid.
    That's bull, treeform druids are considered elementals and are susceptible to Banish, but locks in DEMONform aren't DEMONS? > I call shenanigans

Sig by Isilrien

That is clearly a bug. A demon is a demon.

Quote Originally Posted by b37x
    30 yard, instant, 15sec CD spell interrupt and it does damage. Seems unlikely.
    Earth Shock?

your complaining cause we might not be able to nuke a lock??? hell it took forever for them to make it where we could nuke there demon pet... im happy just being able to do that

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Demon+Soul&n=Saratobi
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Korgath&n=Straten

Whenever a Warlock uses Metamorphesis he or she should be classes as a Demon, not a Humanoid.

It not only makes sense, but Blizzard is kind of obligated to institute this fix. If they do not will have the entire Druid community on their backs screaming hell and murder.

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoLCrazy
    Earth Shock?
    30 yards lolwut?
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawberry
    Whenever a Warlock uses Metamorphesis he or she should be classes as a Demon, not a Humanoid.

It not only makes sense, but Blizzard is kind of obligated to institute this fix. If they do not will have the entire Druid community on their backs screaming hell and murder.
    If a tree falls in a forest and there aren't any blizzard representatives there to see it, does it make a sound?

Quote Originally Posted by Rawberry

I swear I saw a screen shot of a warlock in demon form being turned with Turn Evil. Could have been fake though, but I don't really see why someone would fake that lol.

Lies. Paladins can turn them. At least they could a few builds ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Basutai
    I think what it SHOULD mean is "interrupts the spellcasting of any target. only undead and demon targets suffer damage from this spell"

This makes logical sense, as well: longer cooldown than similar interrupts, but better range (anti-kite measure, and helps in our once-specialty of bursting the F**K out of healers), and deals no damage, making it more in line with pummel or kick.

/hope
    /pray
    /lol
    /prays for what the other guy is praying for ;D

Excorcism will read "Invalid target" on anything not classed as a Demon or Undead, and with the spell not being cast the Glyph cannot proc. The Glyph is ment for combating Undead / Demonoid casters only.

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]