change positions of Wrecking Crew & Enrage?

what do you guys think of it?
    Wrecking Crew is a lot more pve talent than enrage, also an arms specced warrior can have it both anyways.
    but this moment, fury tree is so full of pvp talents that have no use in raids, while arms tree gets weapon specialization, 15% more damage from wrecking crew, imp slam, imba mage-like aoe with bladestorm, raid buffs like trauma and blood frenzy...

the fury tree atm seems like will not be able to use the rage generated because of lack of abilities.

i think the wrecking crew would be more useful in fury tree to buff fury dps in raids and also make possible to use the new warrior ability, enraged assault once in 12 secs, having the chance of refreshin the BT cd also...

this change also will not affect a lot the arms tree, because as i said before, an arms warrior can have both talents.

what are your thoughts on that?

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: change positions of Wrecking Crew & Enrage?

You want fury to have both a passive +15% DPS boost as well as flurry?

Actually, it would cut the dmg of fury by an IMMENSE amount, as you will most likey aggro in about 3minutes with wrecking :P

Blizz put Wrecking Crew, imp slam and such in Arms to make it too more viable for pve coz fury dominates it. They also put some pvp talents in fury to make it more viable for pvp...

That's blizzards way of dealing with balance in pve and pvp, so that all specs have the same chances both in pvp and pve and personally, i find it quite fair!

well at the moment i see arms and fury builds having equal possibilities in the role of raid dps.

flurry is about 15% total dps buff, the same as wrecking crew
    rampage doesnt stack with LoTP (and it shouldnt stack ofc)
    imp slam for fury is no more, but arms have it
    rage generation in fury is getting buffed but arms have too endless rage
    arms gets 5% more crit with axe and also crit bonus with the same talent
    arms has bladestorm, ideal for controlled pve aoe situations
    fury has a bit increased white dps from TG and also increased stats
    arms got a use of rend
    arms got 2% physical dps increase for raid, not stacking with anything else in game

well i will not be surprised if arms pve specced warriors have more dps than fury..

but if fury gets this 15% bonus, then pveers will have a reason to specc fury for raid and arms for pvp...
    now i dont see a reason to go fury for pve.

right now i dont think pvp-pve warrior trees are balanced at all..
    my personal opinion is that they overdid it putting pvp talents in deep fury.. fury has too little skills to use