Enhancement regem

Since strength was our number 1 stat and now its going to be moved down to 4th behind AP, Agility and even intellegence. We all need to regem. Is blizzard going to give us our gems back or we just stuck with the bill. To re gem my pvp set is not too bad since I saw the changes and got AP gems, but my pve set will take about 15 epic gems.

I hope blizzard removes all our old gems and put them in our mail at the very least. Personally I think they should reset them back to the raw uncut gems.

PS
    Anyone see the changes to the tier set for enhancement yet? I think they will probably make the changes similar to what they have done to the pvp set.

Re: Enhancement regem

Quote Originally Posted by OrSin
    Since strength was our number 1 stat and now its going to be moved down to 4th behind AP, Agility and even intellegence. We all need to regem. Is blizzard going to give us our gems back or we just stuck with the bill. To re gem my pvp set is not too bad since I saw the changes and got AP gems, but my pve set will take about 15 epic gems.

I hope blizzard removes all our old gems and put them in our mail at the very least. Personally I think they should reset them back to the raw uncut gems.

PS
    Anyone see the changes to the tier set for enhancement yet? I think they will probably make the changes similar to what they have done to the pvp set.
    Hm, i havent heard anything about that altho i can say with 98% security that blizzard wont give us anything back.. :P

Got any patch posts or something that can tell me more about this?
    - I ate a mojo once... Tasted of chicken

Quote Originally Posted by OrSin

PS
    I have had the exact same thoughts.
    But i doubt that blizz will give us the gem back. Then they would have to give us the mats for all our +str enchants too. I just dont see that happening.
    But surely they have to change the T6 set to mach the class changes.

i think all the sets are getting reworked... you are stuck with your gems tho.

this is how we going to gem now:

red: from bold -> delicate
    yellow: smooth, brilliant or quick
    blue: nobody did blue so you put some purple instead possibly shifting.

you will want to stack
    agil -> int -> ap -> str/crit

remember agil/int > ap because of BoK

It's just a game.

agil -> int -> ap -> str/crit

This might be right for base points, but remember remeber almost all enchs and gems give 2 AP for each piont in Str, Alg or Int you get.

So really everyone will be geming and enchanting for AP.

Personly I think Crit will be slightly better then strength, but I doubt we every have to worry about that matchup. I dont see any item we will be using with almost any str on it now. It funny how Strenght will be be our lowers score by far now.

Also dont sleep on caster rings. Some stack haste, crit and Intel.

agi > AP > int > str

probably added ratings to give:
    crit > expertise > agi > AP/hit > int > str > haste
    assuming you'll have around 100-150 hit rating, or atleast enough to get yellow hit cap.
    Hit & crit are largely dependant on the choice of dual slow WF vs slow WF + fast FT though.

15+ Year Old Account

Yeah getting gems back won't happen. I say start buying them now so it doesn't seem as expensive. ;D

At least its not as bad as hunters got it when they switched 1agl=2ap to to 1agl=1ap back in vanilla and only the sets got the added ap to off set the change. So when these http://www.wowhead.com/?item=19887 used to be nice they turned into worthless legs.

im really confused about this also agl vs ap. before wotlk i only used str in all i could get more or less unless set bonus was really pro. but now hmmm well i mean you just more or less need to get malestrom up for every laveburst cd so agl might be better. but insane ap is nice for every single swing

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...on&n=Spacegoat