Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: 8820 Loot List V2, Pre-WotLK Patch, Blue posts

About the bloodelf hater so you use human... what about human hater? Why you dont use female tauren model, or female draenei? They are the only models that matter anyway.
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

lol, give blood elf models again, and screw human model for new items!

I'm glad they switched to humans from bloodelves. Atleast I can now see for example the "Dreadlord's Blade" decently so it doesn't look like a damned one hander.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Vaughn
    it's funny how blizzard posts crap like "yes we'll change the typhoon graphics" and is still unable to post anything on the rogue forums
    Blizzard reps are hanging out in the rogue forums. You just can't see them.

You only see them when they lock posts. They never reply though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton
    Your joking right?

Blood elfs are so annoying all the armour scales SO damn badly you can hardly see the gear.

Well done to OP for using humans, at least i can see the gear now.

Retarded blood gays.
    Using homophobic language makes you SO MANLY and SO COOL!

YEAH!

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    • By popular demand from blood elves haters, all models screenshots are using human models once again.
    • Okay, that's fine, but please at LEAST use female human models...the males are so horrible...don't know who in their right mind would prefer to see them over anything else.

P.S. if you REALLY want to see what the gear looks like then use orcs imo. They get the biggest shoulders and weapons in comparison to their bodies.

Calminaion

Am I the only one to see that the new mace from Naxx is the Might of Menethil model ??

Or is everyone too intent on arguing whether or not Blood elves or Humans look better in armour !?

Your joking right?

Blood elfs are so annoying all the armour scales SO damn badly you can hardly see the gear.

Retarded blood gays.
    No offence, mate, but females can't technically be gay, as the urban lingo word "gay" is a reference to a male homosexual. Male Blood Elves scale perfectly fine for gear.
    I'd say there's a few races that doesn't do well... Troll males slouch too much, Gnomes are just too short in general, Taurens and Draenei can't display boots or leg items, Undead constantly wear shorts and t-shirts, and so on.

Your joking right?

Retarded blood gays.
    You're a fucking retard.
    The armor scales perfectly on male blood elves. Stop whining because it looks differently on female models.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Calminaion
    Am I the only one to see that the new mace from Naxx is the Might of Menethil model ??
    Yes, it is.
    -.-

Your joking right?

Retarded blood gays.
    I love that you were upset that they were using FEMALE blood elves for the models.
    And that you rejoiced, danced, sashayed and minced with pleasure when they switched to using MALE human models.
    Then the icing on the your little pink cake was using the epithet "gay".
    Girl, you really do protest too much.

Also: I'm laughing at you.

You left this out:

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/20/9232...g-on-live.html

Quote Originally Posted by Tigole
    Originally, the answer was no. We were going to wait until Northrend opened. But we will most likely put the system live for 3.0. This could of course change but the current leaning is to put the system live with 3.0.
    I was surprised they left it out. It seems like they want to release it, but don't want to make any promises >.>

oh so what, all the Alliance qq`ed about seeing a pixelated female body and would prefer to see hunky half naked boxy looking human males? that explains a lot : ;D

Actually the reason behind the change was nothing to do with the race, but to do with the fact that the armour scales badly with blood elf females especially.

WoW designers create the armour to fit a human frame, then they alter it to fit the other races. Thus the armour looks best on humans.

You can debate at saying shoulders look better on orcs and so on, but doing each screenshot based on what race shows of the armour best would be extremely time consuming.

Call me gay or what ever, i really couldn't care less. But peoples replies just go to further prove my point that this forum and website will never been taken seriously.

k wtf.. why do all the cool designs for shoulders , head are mail , leather itc and NOT cloth ? Dear blizzard did u noticed that there are mages, priests and locks in this game too? GG once more ! Bliz ftl
    This user has been permanently banned from the forums for having severe social issues and being a jerk far too regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by nosfero
    k wtf.. why do all the cool designs for shoulders , head are mail , leather itc and NOT cloth ? Dear blizzard did u noticed that there are mages, priests and locks in this game too? GG once more ! Bliz ftl
    ??? some of the coolest shoulders ive seen in the game so far have been Cloth items

LvLing

Resto

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh
    LOL

Might of Menethil....

LETS RE-USE MORE BLIZZ! MOAR!!! MOAR!!!

LAZY GITS...

Do you even have armor or weapon designers who arent on crack? No, didnt think so, its either shit ugly or yet ANOTHER RESKIN!!!!

/COPY PASTE FTW

So, instead of a new instance we get a 2year old instance, gg...AND OFFCOURSE, 2year old item looks.

War is comming indeed.

WAAAGH
    How dare they use an amazing graphic from the previous version of Naxx for something that will drop in the new Naxx!
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh

LAZY GITS...

I bet he is british. So stop the qq, Wanker! ;D
    This user has been banned.

... have you never heard of "placeholder models", you british .... ehrm ... git?