Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: 8820 Loot List V2, Pre-WotLK Patch, Blue posts

Yea Naxx is going to be /copy /paste on skins for the most part. It's ok though because no one really got enough time to love on Naxx before Star Trek...I mean BC came out. But I swear on my OP Moonkin, they better use some new skins come next tier dungeon that don't involve shrubs, bird heads, or bloody antlers for druids! I want shoulders with cyclones on them! o.0

But seriously, more undead themes imo, way cooler than invaders from mars.

15+ Year Old Account

Can't wait to get my Frostfire gear <3
    Best looking mage armor tbh..
    catface.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokolosi
    Can't wait to get my Frostfire gear <3
    Best looking mage armor tbh..
    That is gospel right there.

Best looking mage set ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn

a CC, an AOE, mana reducing talent AND group synergy?

seems like you can do any instance/raid with any combination of classes in Wotlk
    About time. I can't say I was terribly fond at all of the "need" to have x, y and/or z class to run an instance in BC.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowkaji
    ??? some of the coolest shoulders ive seen in the game so far have been Cloth items
    Judging by the health, spell damage, and ur current specc it seems u aint seen nothing yet son.

0/0/61? seriously now.. i lold..

Oh and "some of the coolest shoulders ive seen in the game so far have been Cloth items" ???????

L2READ LAD... i was talking about the blue items coming in WOTLK
    K, now go read a f.manual on HOW TO MAGE!
    This user has been permanently banned from the forums for having severe social issues and being a jerk far too regularly.

Since no one else brought it up: you're using RatingsBuster for the loot now, which is cool, but what level are you taking the SS at? The ratings give different values at different levels. It doesn't look like 80, since the "Requires Level 80" text is red.

Quote Originally Posted by ibnalail
    About time. I can't say I was terribly fond at all of the "need" to have x, y and/or z class to run an instance in BC.
    Completely agree, so sick of seeing people who claim they "need" x,y and/or z whenever they are putting together a group.
    Outside of MgT third boss where having certain CC depending on adds is / was extremely helpful (not necessary), I can't think of a single instance that I ever asked for any specific type of class for an instance group I was forming.
    Other than "need three dps".

I do see people who require very specific classes in LFG and whenever I see that I know that I have no interest in tanking or dpsing for that group.
    No skill, no ability to adapt: boring.
    One of the most fun runs I did was all dps warriors in H BF, me tanking and a very undergeared shammy healer. We just ripped through that place.