Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: ouch at level 80 takes 63 agility per 1 crit

Actually, now that crit rating is universal for melee, ranged and spells I would take crit rating over agility any day as a retribution paladin, in fact if I could help it I wouldn't even have one piece of gear with agility on it as a retri paladin in WoTLK, crit is way better now.

well my roommate and i were talking my 1st page may not of been valid . my calcutations were based the weapons linked on main page . this might be the new hunter ratio if linked by a hunter

I agree, AGI should not exist on DPS Plate gear, it should be limited to Hunter and Rogues.
    Warrax, Fury Warrior
    Silika, BM Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by ascote
    it could be a DK tanking 2h mace too, not just ret pally

druids rogues and hunters get 1 ap per agi but will apparently need 86 agi for 1% crit.
    When duids used to have crit scaling like warriors with a talent that added to agi to put it on par with crit rating 22 for 1%.
    basically coz druid ap doesnt get a weapon damage modifier and is just straight divided by 14 for their damage which is why they have been crap and heavily agi reliant now they are have a 40% modifier to attempt to make up for this which has been bumped 2 times now because they just don't scale at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Admuntour
    Actually, now that crit rating is universal for melee, ranged and spells I would take crit rating over agility any day as a retribution paladin, in fact if I could help it I wouldn't even have one piece of gear with agility on it as a retri paladin in WoTLK, crit is way better now.
    It is indeed. Then again i can't imagen the tier retribution sets or even the arena/pvp gear wasting stats on Agi. Its all crit rating, just as it is now. I actually can't understand why Blizzard is putting agi on dps plate, but the mace that has been linked is from trash loot.
    We are warriors, born from the light
    An army for freedom, defenders of life
    Warriors, euphoria will rise
    Returning from darkness we bury all lies

Quote Originally Posted by Dirigo
    As a Hunter it takes 40agi=1% crit
    .... wtf? you know that warriors dont get ap from agi?

and am i wrong that warrios need 33 agi for 1% crit on lvl 70?
    28 agi wouldn't be such a nerf actually

Deleted

You're correct. Current conversion rate at lvl 70 is:

33 AGILITY = 1% CRIT.

who cares? warrior gear has no agi on it anyway........

Quote Originally Posted by tigol
    who cares? warrior gear has no agi on it anyway........
    but hunter does (

are you all dumb? hunter crit conversion and warri / ret crit conversion are nothing alike. hunters always needed a shitload more agi for one % of crit -.- but please, keep on whining!
    The World of Warcraft is a game of much complexity, sometimes there's fire, and you have to not stand in it

xheouls guide to wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Qrio
    What do you expect? Having 100% crit?
    Nail ---> Head

IF you want your gear to actually GAIN stats, they must do stuff like this, or items with like 60 Agi would be close to what, 3% crit? You'd see Hunters with like 75% crit at top end (of course baseless, but based on progression entirely reasonable).
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann
    They thought for some reason I would be as viable for tanking as a soggy piece of toast, while a paladin or warrior would be an incredible fortress with cannons specially designed to hold threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Devon
    but hunter does (
    this is the warrior forums.... who cares about hunters o.0

This propably has something to do with % buffs like sinister calling and blessing of kings. Those buffs could go over the top with the base agility of items we are seeing.