Thread: DK question

DK question

Can I make a Death Knight on any server? Or do I have to have a 55 on the server I want to make it on?

Re: DK question

Shut the fuck up.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Verden Odela
    Shut the fuck up.
    The user has been banned for this post?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoru
    Can I make a Death Knight on any server? Or do I have to have a 55 on the server I want to make it on?
    If you have a lvl 55 on ANY realm, you can make death knight on ANY realm also. 1 per realm though.
    Natural Selection: Each time you say "Worgens" as a plural form of the word "Worgen", you have a 2/4/6% chance to be eaten by a grammar nazi.
    Tier 2 talent of the Grammar-specced "Player" class.

so if i have a 70 on Dragonblight i can make a DK on Garona where i have no characters?

Quote Originally Posted by lexonio
    The user has been banned for this post?
    If you have a lvl 55 on ANY realm, you can make death knight on ANY realm also. 1 per realm though.
    Yes. The exception is new realms that have only recently been opened. Blue posts indicated it wouldnt be very fair on a new realm for everyone to have to start at level 1 except for the Deathknights. I don't recall what conditions would be in place in that situation, whether you needed a 55 on that realm, or it would be a time based lock out.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

I kinda think that the 'shut the fuck up' was warranted. This guy obviously did zero research (seriously, google 'death knight' and your answer is RIGHT THERE) and instead makes everyone else work for him. Horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoru
    so if i have a 70 on Dragonblight i can make a DK on Garona where i have no characters?
    correct

Wait so. If i have a level 55 on the server Illidan (PvP) and he was horde. Would i be able to make a DK on Uldaman (PvE) and have her be allianceee?

Quote Originally Posted by Meepins
    Wait so. If i have a level 55 on the server Illidan (PvP) and he was horde. Would i be able to make a DK on Uldaman (PvE) and have her be allianceee?
    yes, if i recall the way blizzard post!

Well thank you all who helped me.