Scrolls in Lich King

So I've been looking at inscription for a while as and when it gets updated, and so the only scrolls I see are Spirit, Intellect and Stamina.

Will we see the scrolls that are currently availiable in game, Agility, Armour, Strength etc as scrolls that will be created by scribes?

I'd like to think so, but am currently unsure.

Any have any news on this.

Re: Scrolls in Lich King

Anyone else notice how you can get those buffs from a Mage/Priest instead? Maybe it's just to replace the 'need' for those in heroics & 10-man raids.

Sorry to bump this, but does anyone have any idea if any of the scrolls can be made?

I still can't seem to find any information on this and would like to know.

Many thanks.

Inscriptioners (Scribes? Inscriptionators?) can make scrolls

Quote Originally Posted by Guran
    Anyone else notice how you can get those buffs from a Mage/Priest instead? Maybe it's just to replace the 'need' for those in heroics & 10-man raids.
    dont think "instead", think "as well" =Q yay! you learned something new today!!!

Scrolls don't stack with Priest/Mage buffs :P

LOL failed surgery.. made me smile ;D

Did you notice that scrolls have been in-game since the launch, and this has always been the case?

oh well. =] not my problem. ^_^ i'm just after agi scrolls

Khody

Anyone else notice that Mage/Priest buffs don't give Strength or Agility?

Quote Originally Posted by Omican
    Did you notice that scrolls have been in-game since the launch, and this has always been the case?
    Did you notice that they weren't craftable up untill now?
    But as above poster said, they have added Strength & Agility scorlls as well now, time to farm herbs for raiding again

Did you notice that they weren't craftable up untill now?
    But as above poster said, they have added Strength & Agility scorlls as well now, time to farm herbs for raiding again
    Did you notice the blue post about that scroll will never give as much stam/spi/int as priest/mage buff?
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

Scrolls have been drops only until wotlk. Agility scroll is funny to grind for instance. (isn't that the one you can buy from that "bird" in skettis, if you wear the costume?)

People with inscription will be able to make scrolls.

Buffs will be better, but requires... well.. someone to buff you Scrolls will be fine while soloing, 5/10 man, where you don't have all classes around you.

There will be str/agi buffs in raids.

first of all the "standart" scrools which are atm ig...
    furthermore:
    -Scroll of Homeportal (Inscriptioners (Scribes? Inscriptionators? What Ever?!) only)
    -The Glyphs
    -Class-Cardsets
    -Base for tradeable enchantments

More Scrolls should be implemented like Resistace Scrolls maybe, but i have no source for that suggestion :<
    here should be my signature... FAIL!