Wanted: Facts about Spirit wolves

I would like to hear some facts about spirit wolves from people with beta access.

What kind of DPS do they put out? (Numbers please)
    What kind of abilities do they have?
    And most importantly, are they immune to AoE?

In my opinon, if they are not immune to AoE, they are useless on Raid bosses and on alot of raid trash.

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Wanted: Facts about Spirit wolves

Uh, wow, stop right here.

"Thoughts about Spirit Wolves so far..."
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=12870.0

We don't need another spirit wolves thread. Just use the existing one or give me a very good reason (->PM) why this thread is totally different from the existing one and needs to stay open. For now:

*edit*

The OP did convince me that this could be a thread that will contribute to the community and thus i've reopened it. Let the discussion commence
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

the talent is not fully implemented yet, so they dont have any skill, they dont do any good dps and they are aoeable.

afaik they are supposed to have either an stun or a snare, chance on hit or ability. they are also supposed to serve as a dps cooldown and they shouldnt be immune to aoe, just immune to snare and stuns trough spectral transformation talent

and here u got a screenshot of them in action: O:
    http://img233.imageshack.us/my.php?i...twolvesnv6.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rehea
    the talent is not fully implemented yet, so they dont have any skill, they dont do any good dps and they are aoeable.

afaik they are supposed to have either an stun or a snare, chance on hit or ability. they are also supposed to serve as a dps cooldown and they shouldnt be immune to aoe, just immune to snare and stuns trough spectral transformation talent

and here u got a screenshot of them in action: O:
    http://img233.imageshack.us/my.php?i...twolvesnv6.jpg
    Exactly^

All of my posts about spirit wolves have been speculation based on previous implementations of similar spells/abilities. I also looked at things from a balance perspective and drew the best possible conclusions for the evidence we have.

Until you see that NYI lifted from the talent tree then no one will be able to tell you what they can do.

Not able to use = not able to tell anything about

Quote Originally Posted by Darkjounin
    Not able to use = not able to tell anything about
    well it's useable...it's just not implemented so the useable version is just the basic model and an auto attack that deals very minor damage.