Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Imp Hammer of Justice

Quote Originally Posted by exphius
    ...for the 5/5 fanatism so i can garantee a crit...

...also i wont need the art of war...
    thats a point i also was thinking about but.... but otherwise, i know u (as a pala) no need art of war... but dude this is kinda irresponsible isnt it ;P - what about your mates? does hand of freedom just remove the stun effects that lasts on you ? also the missing of devine protection... both skills for a, let us say, 70% crit?... statters also have that percentage... and how often crits it actually? ;-)

but back 2 my doubt... i think the magic effect on hoj even on rep should be remove... just for the reason of hunger for blood... suggestion: moved onto a normal stun effect as kidney, cs, charge or intercept >.> what u guys think? (no meant as a QQ rgs are OP ... but nothing to stop rgs roll over our buffed face is kinda mad =(?*GG)

Re: Imp Hammer of Justice

Quote Originally Posted by Æika
    thats a point i also was thinking about but.... but otherwise, i know u (as a pala) no need art of war... but dude this is kinda irresponsible isnt it ;P - what about your mates? does hand of freedom just remove the stun effects that lasts on you ? also the missing of devine protection... both skills for a, let us say, 70% crit?... statters also have that percentage... and how often crits it actually? ;-)

but back 2 my doubt... i think the magic effect on hoj even on rep should be remove... just for the reason of hunger for blood... suggestion: moved onto a normal stun effect as kidney, cs, charge or intercept >.> what u guys think? (no meant as a QQ rgs are OP ... but nothing to stop rgs roll over our buffed face is kinda mad =(?*GG)
    i would love it as a paladin. BUT sadly i wouldnt see it as being balanced if your LONG as stun (with glyph) is alot harder to be removed especially on a small cd.
    Xphius 80 Paladin
    Xanxic 80 Druid
    Xzain 80 DeathKnight
    Karvex 80 Hunter