Thread: Lichborn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Lichborn

Quote Originally Posted by Mavadin
    Yeah that I know, however if they pop WotF in lich form he will still get Turned unless they come out of lich form.
    In theroy wotf will break turn evil and give them immu for the 5sec wotf has. so they would be protected till the timer runs out. if the player is fast enough they can turn off lich before pally can cast another undead type spell.

im just assuming at this point im not in beta so i cant test this out.
    only way this would help by using lich in pvp is IF blizzard removes the undead part thus pally/priest cant use thier undead spells against you but i highly doubt they will. So this ablity will be a tanking spell, that pretty much what ive been reading from others.

yeah give it a test and let us know. In theory WotF should not break them from the pally fear unless they come out of Lich Borne because their racial only breaks them from traditional humanoid fear and not the undead version.

**Edit** Woops i read your not in beat . Well if anyone in beta can test this for us please do!

Quote Originally Posted by Mavadin
    yeah give it a test and let us know. In theory WotF should not break them from the pally fear unless they come out of Lich Borne because their racial only breaks them from traditional humanoid fear and not the undead version.
    well it just say fear so thats pretty much saying any fear so wotf should break the pally fear if a undead player was in lich mode.

if a beta tester could test this theroy out and let us knw maybe screen shot or short video.

Quote Originally Posted by Gestalt
    heh. I spent a bit of time duelling with Alliance in HF. I learned to NOT use Lichborn if there's a pally within 100 yards.
    Stunned, exorcised, feared before I could blink. Never before has an "oh crap" button caused a deeper level of "oh crap".
    Agreed, Hilarious.

thefalk

turn undead is not a fear.

wotf wont work, trinket will. end.

Actually, I mentioned wotf in regards to using that to break traditonal fears instead of relying on Lichborn to break them (since you've all made it clear thats bad). I didn't mean that I would be UD so I could break a pally turn undead.

I don't see why you can't make a macro that activates and kills lichborn :P
    That way you break one of the effects and you can't be wtfpwned by a pally or a priest :P

(I used to do it with my pally tank. Bubble, cancel, taunt)