THE SELFISH SHOCKADIN BUILD!!!

Well, the whole spec goes out of the window if Judgements of the Wise ends up getting nerfed as hard as we fear- but here's a build I was thinking might be an ideal solo grinding/pvp/utility build.

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?pala...00000000000000

THE PROS:

-Judgement of the Wise- (if it maintains its old gains on the pally atleast) will give this "Holy" build huge mana returns. Imagine healing a 5man, and instead of potting/praying/always downranking, you are just throwing in judgements for more mana back and extra damage from time to time. Solo grinding would have very minimal downtime as well, and in pvp, yeah, the heals would be a little weaker than some builds, but again, more mana.

-Enlightened Judgements- Now, finally as a shockadin you can open up with more than a holy shock at range, by the time the mob gets to you your judge CD will be up again.

-As much Crit as all the SOL holy builds

THE CONS:

-No Vengeance- ITS SO CLOSE, but out of reach. Oh well, its nerfed anyway.

-No Infusion of Light- Arguably one of, if not the best new pvp holy talents, you have to sac it for more raw spellpower. However, if really needed, you can always take 2 points out of Holy Guidance... but that would just hurt my soul.

THE DEBATEABLE:

To go Imp ret aura or eye for an eye. Considering how selfish this build is anyway, (No Imp Wis, No Aura mastery, no Blessed Hands or Imp Conc Aura), I felt like giving SOMETHING back to my party, and honestly, against meele (especially dual wielders) Imp ret aura should do more damage back to the attacker than the 20% of crits.

Anyway, yeah, let me know what you think.
    Your signature is too big, please read the rules.
    It is not a paladin's quest to tank, to heal, or to dish out the damage.
    Instead, the paladin’s quest is to win, by the light, using any means possible.

Re: THE SELFISH SHOCKADIN BUILD!!!

I think Infusion of Light is a must have talent both for pvp and pve for better survival

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: THE SELFISH SHOCKADIN BUILD!!!

THE CAPSLOCKISH THREAD POSTER !!!

*LOCKED*

Regards,
    Venara
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara