Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: WoTLK - New Beta Build

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh
    Lets buff a class thats already overpowered...
    I agree. Rogues don't need a buff. :

Quote Originally Posted by Carnivean
    I hope thats a fucking joke.
    Nothing and I repeat nothing is currently even remotely balanced or even working in the beta. Atleast half of the new talents aren't working correctly or at all.

And Blizzard themselves said, that there haven't even started to belance the numbers, so they should get atleast some things working before putting it on the PTRs.
    Maybe repairing the Servers would be a nice first step...

//Edit: Mage Talents seem unchanged atleast after a first fast look. Imp Scorch is still the old and now outdated version with Inc Spelldmg instead of Inc Spell crit.
    it does look horrible at the moment.

thefalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tarbasch
    I agree cloak of skill is OP and should be nerfed more, with the talents it was not nerfed at all, most rogues are sub anyway, no other class has a free get out of anything button let alone every 1 min.
    unless it's in the first few teirs of sub, it's a decent nerf. With the changes to mutilate and poisons you may just see Assassination being a common pvp spec. I know i will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Jukaï
    I agree. Rogues don't need a buff. :
    I hope that was a poor attempt of trolling, these are the first real changes to rogues we've seen since the start of beta and most of them well needed.