Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Well, Blizz Destroyed Judgements of the Wise for Ret

Checking the talent calculators, Judgements of the Wise now grants 10 raid members 0.5% of their mana per second. It mentions nothing about Ret recieving the old effect. GG Blizz.

On another note, this is actually a buff to my Shockadin spec ^_^.

/still angry.

Edit:

Just wanted to point out that means it will regen exactly 1/4 of a Divine storm over 10 seconds. It's that lame.

Re: Well, Blizz Destroyed Judgements of the Wise for Ret

yay for blizzard's typical ignorance..

Yet again Blizzard took one of their more brilliant ideas for Paladins and then turned it into a useless pile of crap. Le sigh.

yay, well done blizzard ,,!,, -.-

btw they nerfed imp blessing of might too, only 25% (was 50%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aiphares

Shockadin here I come!! Sadly, I'll just end up a healer that can CC in heroics...

it seems like a nerf, but it and its talent are just being changed to mirror battleshout, which would count as a buff if there are no warriors around.

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko
    First of all... IT IS BETA, and it is a cripiling nerf and i am sure blizzard is 110% aware of that, but possibly has something in the works atm to overcompensate.

Second of all Imp might did not even overright Battleshout and since they share the same buffslot now it woul simply be overwritten.

Changes come and go, we still have plenty of time for things to formulate so try and sit back and relax some and dont go shitting bricks at every potential change you see.
    I dont actually care about Might. The fact is that Blizz, even if it compensating as we speak, took a great idea and wrecked it. I would have been happier if they just eliminated the replenishment buff for the raid and let us keep the talent the way it was but only effecting us.

Quote Originally Posted by Merin
    it seems like a nerf, but it and its talent are just being changed to mirror battleshout, which would count as a buff if there are no warriors around.
    sure, but battleshout is way stronger than our might^^

@moar: we'll have to wait, i still have some hope^^

I've actually been really positive about all the changes thus far, I agreed with the change to Art of War, I agreed with the change to Vengeance, but this is just too much. If a change can collectively make a community ask "what the fuck are they thinking?" then maybe that's a sign they screwed up bad... yet again.

it's just like a bit of dejavu @preBC^^

first pally was very nice and then they screwed everything up

Guys, enhance your calm.

All second passes on classes so far have been awesome (Hunter, Warrior and now the Rogue pass), so let's have a bit more patience until the next Paladin pass and draw our conclusions then.

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Rawberry
    Guys, enhance your calm.

All second passes on classes so far have been awesome (Hunter, Warrior and now the Rogue pass), so let's have a bit more patience until the next Paladin pass and draw our conclusions then.
    Yeah, I managed to calm down lol. This still is just horribly stupid. The entire time I've had a very positive outlook for Ret, but now I cant help but feel like it will end up just like it is now. I sincerely hope I'm wrong, but history has a way of repeating itself.

I registered just to say how disappointed i am with the new talent i waas so looking forward to playing ret too in wotlk T_T

HEY GUYS I FOUND THE BUFF!!!!

seal of command has a BRANDNEW! animation /clap

serious: i'm on coldarra(beta) atm and the manareg is... not that ...funny :/

as i said in the other post like this. if they change it back i will probably stay with my paladin. if not i will make a death knight. imo all that will happen is paladins will yet agen be tanks or healers and those who want ret will make death knights. just that simple.

Meh, I'ma just roll Shockadin for leveling and then Prot for progression.

Quote Originally Posted by Moar Pew Pew
    This still is just horribly stupid.
    I agree, the change makes absolutly no sense because now we have even less mana regeneration when compared what we have now in The Burning Crusade.

But again, just give it some time. Things are not set in stone yet and we still have atleast two full months of development and testing ahead of us.

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

HEY GUYS I FOUND THE BUFF!!!!

seal of command has a BRANDNEW! animation    /clap

serious: i'm on coldarra(beta) atm  and the manareg is... not that ...funny :/
    ZOMG new animation!?! We're as elite as Shamans after they got a new Storm Strike icon! ;D ;D ;D ;D

yep, now it looks like you explode... maches the rest of the changes :P

Ok now i am really confused to what blizzard is thinking . Anyway if our spells didn't cost %base mana this wouldn't be as big of a nerf, change w/e you wanna call it, but since it does this really sucks.

Why couldn't they just add this in as a second affect instead of being like "lolwut this needs changed now!"

I'm just frustrated and i understand this is just beta but it's not like blizzard hasn't screwed us over before.