15+ Year Old Account

Hex / Touch of Weakness - current state with buffs?

ok, so apparently these are not considered as debuffs in the name of wow. Not as an damage modifier nor as a healing debuff - so I'm just wondering how we are supposed to look at them now?

A. They stack with all
    B. They are basicly as "worthless" as they are now (yes I know downranking hex for healing debuff is great in pvp or buff slots)

and / or

C. Blizzard is just not even considering these priest racials in the whole concept (includes "forgetting" to mention them)

Personally I'm abit offended about them not being mentioned, seeing first of all that all other damage modifiers has been improved to no longer be some minimal damage reduction but instead have some worth (curse of weakness and stoneskin totem). Ofcourse I may be missing some information, so I'll keep this as a mini rant

But does anyone else feel the same way about these two (or any comments related to them would be fine if it can clear things out for me )?
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Re: Hex / Touch of Weakness - current state with buffs?

Blizzard is a bit uh, ignorant, when it comes to racials, hell I wouldn't be surprised if they just literally forgot those altogether.

15+ Year Old Account

Well, I'm not holding my breath for any major positive changes when it comes to racials - or priests in general (seems in experience to be a twice a year - with luck - thing ).

But you have to keep a positive attitude I guess, since if they don't change anything you can't complain about it .
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

w/ entirely new zones, new talents/skills, new class interactions, new spells, DK, new bg/arena systems and itemization to balance all of the above... i doubt they will get around to `racials` anytime soon.

you have to realize if they revamped your racials before they finalized your 51 pt talent... you will be mad anyhow. as much as racials are interesting, it doesnt affect gameplay to the extent of the aforementioned aspects of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Merin
    Blizzard is a bit uh, ignorant, when it comes to racials, hell I wouldn't be surprised if they just literally forgot those altogether.
    Horde Racials** and class specific racial...thingers.
    Specifically for priests. Compare the alliance priests to the horde priests... Yeeeaaah, not fair at all.

/complain