1. #1

    Toughness and Divine purpose stack?

    80% reduction in snare time. Could be interesting.

    Add enigmatic skyflare diamond and you are at a

    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...metagem_14.jpg

    95% reduction in snare time?

  2. #2

    Re: Toughness and Divine purpose stack?

    also if they give armorsmiths an extra meta socket can they get 110% reduction thus unsnareable?

  3. #3

    Re: Toughness and Divine purpose stack?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barrda
    also if they give armorsmiths an extra meta socket can they get 110% reduction thus unsnareable?
    reported on us beta forums they dont stack divine purpose useless ...

    my guess they will change it to reduce disarm duration.

  4. #4

    Re: Toughness and Divine purpose stack?

    Poop!

    Yeah I just got the same response from the official forums.

    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...36667314&sid=1

  5. #5

    Re: Toughness and Divine purpose stack?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barrda
    80% reduction in snare time. Could be interesting.

    Add enigmatic skyflare diamond and you are at a

    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...metagem_14.jpg

    95% reduction in snare time?
    That's if they're additive, and as with these most %-based mechanics...they're not. You're looking at .5*.3*skyfire, so something near 70% if were lucky.

  6. #6

    Re: Toughness and Divine purpose stack?

    Quote Originally Posted by StormScion
    reported on us beta forums they dont stack divine purpose useless ...

    my guess they will change it to reduce disarm duration.
    I don't think so.
    Currently as it stands you, have to spend a lot of points in retribution to get the best talents available and you barely have enough points to spend into prot to get improved hammer of justice, and while toughness seems more attractive with the 50% speed reduction it requires 5 precious talent points, having to fork out points both toughness and divine purpose would heavily gimp your PVP spec since you would sacrifice so many DPS talents that even your burst would go down, whats the point of staying close to someone in PVP if you can't damage them?
    In my opinion divine purpose is fine as it is.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •