JotW Fix...kinda

How about this...Leave JotW alone and instead add a lil something to Sanctified Wrath like:

...and while Avenging Wrath is active all physical attacks on the target restore 15/30% of AP in mana.

Similar to Shamanistic Rage and far enough into the tree that the other specs couldnt reach it.

Just a thought. Lemme know what y'all think.

Re: JotW Fix...kinda

A good idea for pve... but not for pvp cause Avenging Wrath can be dispelled... and paladins will go oom very fast, since they dont have intellect on their gear like enhancement shamans.....

or they could rip Kalagan off his PC and slap him on the nose with a rolled up news paper, and just put it back how it was

Quote Originally Posted by Xs
    or they could rip Kalagan off his PC and slap him on the nose with a rolled up news paper, and just put it back how it was
    QFT

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Xs
    Quoted for major truth.

But that nerf that Mr. Kalagan handed down helped me make up my mind if I'm rolling DK first or taking my pally to Northrend.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko
    I much rather have a more constant flow of mana coming back to me rather then every couple of minutes, and we still have a possibility of running low
    -> out before the CD is up.

Righteous Vengence- Increases critical damage bonus of your Judgement and Divine Storm spells by 25%. In addition Your Judgements of the Wise restore mana back to the Paladin equal to 60% of the damage done. 5/5

5% critical damage to judgements and divine storms, and 12 % Mana restore per point, but pulling you out of the other mana return effect from baseline Jotw.

IMO this would be the best alternative. deep enough to keep it out of reach, does not force us to use the AW CD, and has a constant mana flow which is more benifical, and would allow us to utilize all our spells.

Shameless self promotion.
    WORD!

Pallies should get something so they can get some mana and dont run OOM in like 1 min, but the previous JOTW was just to OP, anyone seen the video on WCM where a pally could solo halls of stone with just auto hits / JOTW / Heals
    If in doubt afk out

01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110011 01110101 01100011 01101011

I like that Krekko even if it doesnt end up being 60%. With such low mana pools it sounds a bit unbalanced.