Forumla for Runed Arcanite Rod being bonked on my head repeatedly.....

Seriously, blizzard should make more then one vendor carry the formula in wotlk or in the new patch, it would help out a bunch. Or maybe even other formulas for other professions not just enchanting. I know you might be asking "wtf its easy, just go to felwood walk through the cave and out you go in to moonglade''. Ya it does sound easy but my rep is wayyy too low (unfriendly) with cenarien circle to even walk in the damn place, and when I go farm the rep I only get two rep a kill which is really ridiculous either make another vendor carry it or increase the rep given by killing the opposing factor OR have the damn enchanting trainer teach you how to do it like the other rods rather then going to a different place to get the formula!!....woah...sorry... IMO having one vendor carrying the last rod to create in enchanting that separates you from level 290-385 (use the leveling guidehttp://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=102789457&pageNo=1&sid=1#9) and when wotlk comes out 400 something is just really dumb.

You are probably also asking "wtf im an enchanter, when I hit 290 I had no problem getting the formula." Well I guess on this part you can say is totally my fault. You know the Cenarion Emissary Blackhoof tauren right? You know, the guy that stands at the door way in org that leads up to the flight master? Well, after finding out how to kill him (seriously a dumb idea I know) I did it about 240 enough times to bring me down to being hostile.... I suddenly realize at level 290 I wasn't going to be able to go inside Night Haven to get the formula.....Now I know your going to call me an idiot or something else and I shouldn't be ranting on the mmo forums, but its not the only reason why blizzard should make another vendor carry the formula.

Come on a new expansion is being released real soon make some small new changes. New vendors here and there, sperooose up the towns a bit. Make new profession teachers and vendors in towns that will be populated so that players wont have to go to old places that were created pre bc.... Also only one npc carries the formula? COME ONNN the game is called WORLD of warcraft this place is HUGE and only one person carries the formula? Come on, if it wasn't for wowhead.com it would be like finding a needle in a hay stack.

Ya I know dumb reason. If anyone else out there who can think of another reason to have different vendors carry the formula or have the profession trainer teach you how to make the stick please post it here (also applies to other professions that don't normally require you to go to a different town). Then maybe we can get blizzard to do so.

I just don't want our time and gold to be wasted after leveling the profession to a high level and then suddenly stop because of one formula.

Re: Forumla for Runed Arcanite Rod being bonked on my head repeatedly.....

You start neutral with CC so its your fault you cant get it.

Quote Originally Posted by jpillz
    You start neutral with CC so its your fault you cant get it.
    Wrong. Well not really but you need Timbermaw Hold rep to get through the cave.

So, just because you are to lazy to grind the rep, Blizz should make you an easier way to get the recipe ...

Why don't we just put portals to Shatt in every starting zone that make you ding 70 when you pass through them. Waiting in Shatt are some Vendors for all kinds of gear, T6, S4, stuff like that and you can pick whatever the hell you want, then suddenly marshmellows start to rain and naked nightelfs start dancing while rubbing themselves in baby-oil. Illidan comes over and starts conjuring a beer-well that we can all drink from.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freitag
    botting is a exploit/cheat, don't do that! or else kickboxing nagas will kill you. and your familie and if you had freinds they would die too. maybe they will kill your guildmates or F-list. dunno much about those nagafreaks.
    Hell yeah.

Ehn why you just cant put someone else to buy it and then buy it of from them or from ah?

The formula itself isn't BOP (the rod is when you make it) so just get an alt or someone else to go camp the vendor to get it for you.
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=16243
    I killed the emissary once on my hunter not thinking that I wouldn't be able to turn in Mara quests so I could get my new bow, but a few kills down at a Twilight camp in Silithus brought me back up to neutral.
    Darkness is the absence of imagination.
    ~Lockh33d

I have always used druid or ah anyways. Cant be arsed to do the trip as a horde anyways.

aww wtf I didn't know it wasn't bop ARGGGGG BLOOD LUST!!!!!!!! WOW.... I guess I thought it was going to be bop when I was waiting for [Enchant Shield - Greater Stamina] for 1 hour and 30 min...wow im sorry guys... delete this post

Just have a Warlock enter and port you there!!!

Can always have a warlock summon you there otherwise.
    Or, like, ask a friend to buy it for you?

Other than it not being bop..... Why don't you just go through the cave (@Nevoron). Even at lvl 48 or something it is absolutely no problem to run just through, or stealth if you can. Never did the timbermaw quests more than onc emyself and never ever saw a problem there.

Well, as of a recent patch you only need to do the quests once to get enough rep for them to stop attacking you anyways..

15+ Year Old Account

I kinda agree that they should add it somewhere else too, since it is a long way to walk to get to Moonglade

Just a bit of a hint for the OP

http://www.wowwiki.com/BoP_enchanting_recipes

All the BoP ones are listed, GL

Beauty now spawns with only two pups in Heroic difficulty. Not to worry though, the missing pup has been adopted by a wonderful, if not insane family.

I'm glad that Blizzard cares about the little things...

u do know that at lvl 70 you can prob just walked through the place with the furbs bashing on you and still make it through a live right...?