Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Your world will crumble...

Your cities will fall
    Your life will be destroyed
    Your dreams will be shattered
    Your soul will be drained
    Your emotions will disappear
    Your body will forever be an empty carcass lingering in the vast wastelands of disdain and isolation.

All the classes in beta are destroyed and will no longer be playable. One single man, Kalgan, is the worst developer in history and we can do a way better job than him. Blizzard are no lifers that are lazy and do nothing right.

3d modeling, texturing, sound engineering, directing, producing, creating and writing millions of quests and dialogue for a video game is something any teenager that never got to college and graduated high school with sub par grades can do.

Everything WoW has is like a cancer and it drains away my life and it sucks and it's the worst game in history. We can stop playing the game yet post in forums and cry about classes we supposedly haven't played in 6 months. PvE is hard but I cant get past 1400 in arena...PvP is hard but I haven't set foot in Gruul's.

Druids are OP, Rogues are OP, Shaman are OP, Priests are OP, Warlocks are OP, Warriors are OP, Death Knights are OP, Hunters are OP, Mages are OP, Paladin are OP

Druids are underpowered, Rogues are underpowered, Shaman are underpowered, Priests are underpowered, Warlocks are underpowered, Warriors are underpowered, Death Knights are underpowered, Hunters are underpowered, Mages are underpowered, Paladin are underpowered.

This ability sucks but I'm not in beta and my theorycrafting is better than yours.

Here are all the posts done in MMO-C these past weeks in one thread.
    We are all doomed!
    I'm making a whine post about your whines.
    Let the flaming commence.
    <3

Edit: typos...

Re: Your world will crumble...

This thead deserves a sticky.

/agree. Although he forgot the part about 90% of WoW players being idiots according to most people.

/kiss
    ^ bad english?
    < dumbass german ;P
    v could do it better (maybe)

Haha, that made me lol ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Teferi
    /agree. Although he forgot the part about 90% of WoW players being idiots according to most people.
    Sadly, to the ignorant masses, not just WoW players but gamers in general are always seen as dumb idiots who can't do anything right except play with "their nintendoes" :/

But that's something we all have to live with, I guess. As long as they're not the ones paying for your WoW fee, I dont think other people's opinion should matter...Their loss ;D

Quick! Someone hit da button!

If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?

OH SHIT!

/pushes button

Epic Success.. this sums up the forums, the whiners, and the ones who no longer play yet want to post daily on how they would do things different. No other posts are needed.

Deleted

You sir, win

Hu? A man think that hunters are underpower ?

If one spec is useless, or a talent is useless, i think that although we haven't a betakey, whining is almost justified...
    Whining that priests are useless, it's just whining for the truth
    Whining that rogues are OP, it's just whining for the truth too, but a rogue, it could be killed as any player...it's just more difficult...

Talents and spec concern everybody, regardless to our access or not to the beta...

But you HAVEN'T to whine about skill's change if you HAVEN'T an access to the beta...It's the same for all changes done on the beta realms ...

The whining is the voice of the irl underpower, noobs and company...You want to be the stronger, the greater, the best? well...go rerolling !

Xheoul, you're right! and i'm agree with you ! and I push the button too !

Deleted

You, Sir, are a genius...

...And you made my day. ;D

Sticky, please.

But if every class is underpowered then wouldn't that them all....normal powered? right?....right?!

@Kaer
    Whining is... not really justifiable. Although one does benefit from whiners: You get to see first hand just who doesn't know how to play their class, and possible twinkers; and you get a few laughs at some of their posts... or head aches ^^''

@Xheoul:
    UR RONG U SCRUB1!!11 LAWL
    /<3
    C:

Sticky this Post IMHO
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Bull'sEye. FOR THE HORDE!!!

That's an excellent summary of all WoW related forums.
    That is all.

/sticky please ;D

Tbh, I had my thrower set to flame when I read that first "poem" thing...
    And than it all started to look so...so familiar!!

/applaud

i think i just had a sargasm

give this man the keys to teh internetz

Bumped for sticky and great justice.