Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1
    Mechagnome Sez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    687

    Worgen DK .. Head piece



    just wow, i doubt it's how it's supposed to look but ... it's just horrible

  2. #2
    no way... with no doubt, worgens are changing the helm'S model like taurens and trolls do
    Yes, I am an Horde fanboy
    Yes, I am an Alliance fanboy
    No, I'm not gonna miss 50% of the game for some stupid ridiculous faction fight

  3. #3
    I had to wait a few minutes before posting. I couldn't stop laughing.

  4. #4

  5. #5
    The Lightbringer MonsieuRoberts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    CANADALANDLOL
    Posts
    3,958
    What is this, Olbivion? Are Worgen WoW's version of Argonians/Khajiiti?

    Why cover up the Worgen's feral and primal features with a big chunklet of metal anyways?
    "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything."

    "It shall be engraved upon your very soul; Nibelung Valesti!"
    Old Warrior - New Warrior

  6. #6
    Pretty funny imo. The head seems way too big for that body.
    ----
    This is my blog. There are many others like it but this one is mine http://gamingbymiksa.co.cc/

  7. #7
    Oh god, Yeah... I know. I saw a Worgen hunter with the BoA Leather Helm on the other Day. He looked like a Big, Stupid, Furry Bobble-head. It looked Awful.

  8. #8
    Reminds me of a bulldog.

  9. #9
    I'm fairly positive most helmets will look absolutly awefull on Worgens, like for Trolls and Taurens.

    Just hide it ^^.

  10. #10
    I am Murloc! Grading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Senkai
    Posts
    5,331
    Wow, it's like they're hulking it up from the shoulders and up. Looks kinda awesome and creepy at the same time.

    Or maybe just silly.

  11. #11
    Mechagnome _Khasim_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Warsaw, Poland, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way
    Posts
    669
    Quote Originally Posted by palpableimmunity View Post
    What is this, Olbivion? Are Worgen WoW's version of Argonians/Khajiiti?

    Why cover up the Worgen's feral and primal features with a big chunklet of metal anyways?
    Because getting hit with a giant axe/sword/mace/fireball in the face is as painful for the Worgen as it is for other races
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze148 View Post
    One cannot simply walk into Mulgore...

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Wow, it's like they're hulking it up from the shoulders and up. Looks kinda awesome and creepy at the same time.

    Or maybe just silly.
    3rd option
    Yes, I am an Horde fanboy
    Yes, I am an Alliance fanboy
    No, I'm not gonna miss 50% of the game for some stupid ridiculous faction fight

  13. #13
    Bloodsail Admiral Imhullu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,113
    Head models are "working" now?
    Whats the warlock tier helm look like? I could use a chuckle.

  14. #14
    Mechagnome Lord Lichfury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    A homely cottage in Icecrown
    Posts
    517
    Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    Oh god, Yeah... I know. I saw a Worgen hunter with the BoA Leather Helm on the other Day. He looked like a Big, Stupid, Furry Bobble-head. It looked Awful.
    A goblin calling something else stupid and awful. You sir, have given me genuine lol for the day, and I thank you.
    "What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof."

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Lichfury View Post
    A goblin calling something else stupid and awful. You sir, have given me genuine lol for the day, and I thank you.
    Yeah, yeah... say what you want, but in the end... my Goblin doesn't look like a Big Furry Bobble-head.

  16. #16
    Mechagnome Lord Lichfury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    A homely cottage in Icecrown
    Posts
    517
    Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    Yeah, yeah... say what you want, but in the end... my Goblin doesn't look like a Big Furry Bobble-head.
    No no, just a tiny green leper-midget with a...well...with a bobble head with huge ears.
    "What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof."

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Lichfury View Post
    No no, just a tiny green leper-midget with a...well...with a bobble head with huge ears.
    Yep, and don't you forget it or I'll stab you in the Shins.

  18. #18
    Mechagnome Lord Lichfury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    A homely cottage in Icecrown
    Posts
    517
    Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    Yep, and don't you forget it or I'll stab you in the Shins.
    I'll take my shin-stabbings from your cuter and smarter gnome counterparts, thank you very much
    "What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof."

  19. #19
    Herald of the Titans Kurgath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Draenor
    Posts
    2,867
    I like how they look with helms on. If you don't, well that's your problem.

  20. #20
    I wonder what they look like in the rogue t8 helm...


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •