Are "primals" used in Lich King?

I'm wondering, everyone who's been levelling their professions diligently, are primals (primal might/nether/fire/water etc) used at all in >375 crafts, or should I just sell them while I can?

Thanks
    You must come with me, young ones, for I am the grim reaper.

Defias Brotherhood-EU

Re: Are "primals" used in Lich King?

Quote Originally Posted by Lombra
    I'm wondering, everyone who's been levelling their professions diligently, are primals (primal might/nether/fire/water etc) used at all in >375 crafts, or should I just sell them while I can?

Thanks
    Newer patterns require Crystallized [Element]. Same thing as motes/primals. 10x [Crystallized Fire] = 1x [Eternal Fire].

If you have the materials to make some current yellow/orange patterns you could use them to level your profs a bit, but gold > few prof levels imo

more than litley they will change like they did pre tbc - tbc

im not sure what to thou...
    Life's a bitch then you DIE

Yeah, I know there's a new "elemental currency", just thought if the odd recipe required some old stuff, like some >300 stuff requires the old essences. (at least I think there are some) But I think I'll just sell it, then. =)
    You must come with me, young ones, for I am the grim reaper.

Defias Brotherhood-EU

You can probably get to 400 with old recipes. They may well require primals. I cannot say if it is worth the trouble since the first 25 points are bound to be easy, but it is always nice to be a few points ahead in professions anyway.