Why is Illumination still nerfed??

For those that don't know by sight illumination is the talent that gives paladins back 60% of the mana cost of a heal when it crits.

I’m wondering why this spell hasn't been adjusted since the buff to all spirit regen classes. I think most of us remember the BC first came out and we never ran out of mana due to this talent, But I think this nerf has out lived its purpose.

Now that intellect effects spirit Druids and Priests are regenning mana at a rate much faster then paladins allowing them to survive for a much longer periods of time. That seems odd to me considering survivability is the trademark of a paladin.

So, I think someone needs to mention these changes on the beta forums. And have Illumination buffed back up. If not back to 100% then back to a lvl that will balance our mana consumption with that of an other healers.
    WTB Spell/Grammer check?

Re: Why is Illumination still nerfed??

Quote Originally Posted by Adamonious
    For those that don't know by sight illumination is the talent that gives paladins back 60% of the mana cost of a heal when it crits.

I’m wondering why this spell hasn't been adjusted since the buff to all spirit regen classes. I think most of us remember the BC first came out and we never ran out of mana due to this talent, But I think this nerf has out lived its purpose.

Now that intellect effects spirit Druids and Priests are regenning mana at a rate much faster then paladins allowing them to survive for a much longer periods of time. That seems odd to me considering survivability is the trademark of a paladin.

So, I think someone needs to mention these changes on the beta forums. And have Illumination buffed back up. If not back to 100% then back to a lvl that will balance our mana consumption with that of an other healers.
    i like, how u skipped shamans /conspiracy they did got similar critbased manaregen, but in the cost of alot more time on GCDs, and its static 400mana back, no matter how costy spell is

anyway, didnt u got minievocate?

Did some guy just make a post, realise his mistake and try to ninja it back out?

This just proves that internet is 'srs bsns'.

yea! now i lok like i quoted post above me, when there was post between us!

Anyway, in comparison to other class's mana regen, I say 100% Illumination wouldn't be too bad.

Well it kind a is. Free spells are serious bussiness.

Quote Originally Posted by Karpalo
    Well it kind a is. Free spells are serious bussiness.
    Just another form of static regen. /shrug.

Illumination will stay nerfed. For awhile paladins were the best healers, period, because we both mana back from Vampiric Embrace AND Touch, then they got rid of that and nerfed Illumination... which would have been fine if they actually had good paladin itemization. The Illumination nerf is understandable, they just need to have the mp5/spellcrit balance to back it up.

Sig Made by the amazing Rayde

Quote Originally Posted by Moar Pew Pew
    Anyway, in comparison to other class's mana regen, I say 100% Illumination wouldn't be too bad.
    cool, can i have that for my shaman too?
    paladins have beter manaregen than shamans, its more powerfull and its passive
    sure, priest and druid manaregen is pretty high, but as much as i support paladins to have some serious healing overhaul, not just mindless spam of 1 spell, i dont think what he is asking for is fair to shamans, which always had it worst in temrs of manaregen

btw. eleshamies got similar talent in eletree, just for dmg spells, got nerfed also from 100 to 60 and then to 2x40, i want that back to 100%, too!

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?pala...00000000000000

i would find it very odd if you would run out of mana with 19% crit from talents and reworked judgements of the wise which are almost like made for holy hybrid paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz
    Cool, can i have that for my shaman too?
    I have a feeling that Elemental Focus will proc off healing spells by release. So, maybe you almost will?

EF procced from healing spells, they removed it more than month ago tho so im afraid we wont, since we get new, shiny, WS oriented regen only for singletarget heals, recasting WS every 12s is gonna rox

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz
    EF procced from healing spells, they removed it more than month ago tho so im afraid we wont, since we get new, shiny, WS oriented regen only for singletarget heals, recasting WS every 12s is gonna rox
    Shame it doesnt anymore. I'm probably the only Paladin that would say that though, and that's because I roll a Shaman, too. :-X

I sure wish I could post this on the beta forums.. ;D I Would love some blue input on this.....
    WTB Spell/Grammer check?