Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
12
... LastLast
  1. #21

    Re: Fellow Brothers and Sisters

    Honestly Applegarth why are you even posting here? Is it your goal to come off as a retard, or are you just so dense that you cannot even see the epic fail that is your behaviour.

    If you do not feel happy playing World of warcraft or a particular class just leave, but for heavens sake do not bother us with the fact. Nobody here cares anyway.


    [size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

  2. #22

    Re: Fellow Brothers and Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by Rawberry
    Honestly Applegarth why are you even posting here? Is it your goal to come off as a retard, or are you just so dense that you cannot even see the epic fail that is your behaviour.

    If you do not feel happy playing World of warcraft or a particular class just leave, but for heavens sake do not bother us with the fact. Nobody here cares anyway.
    and that is the problem of all problems. Nobody just gives a damn anymore what will happen. I can see it now, if we dont do something now, Blizzard will just eventually make one class with 10 different trees. So I am trying to fight for a class that I care about, hell, that YOU should care about. But seeing as no one gives a damn anymore in this world of clearly super human people who live on the internet who know everything and knows whats best for every one. oh well, I love watching chaos. Have fun being in it.
    Armour is no protection against the blessed tools of the righteous

  3. #23

    Re: Fellow Brothers and Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by Applegarth
    Well, I am just trying to get across that maybe the Blizzard poster is saying those things to get us calmed down? That is all I am saying, we cannot trust them untill what they say becomes real
    Didn't you just say you cancelled your account 4 months ago? What are you still doing here?

  4. #24

    Re: Fellow Brothers and Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by Applegarth
    and that is the problem of all problems. Nobody just gives a damn anymore what will happen. I can see it now, if we dont do something now, Blizzard will just eventually make one class with 10 different trees. So I am trying to fight for a class that I care about, hell, that YOU should care about. But seeing as no one gives a damn anymore in this world of clearly super human people who live on the internet who know everything and knows whats best for every one. oh well, I love watching chaos. Have fun being in it.
    When did I claim not to care about my class anymore?

    In the last weeks I've spent hours discussing the Paladin class on public and private forums and have spent hours filling out suggestion / feedback forms on the Beta.


    What I said was that nobody cares what happens to you, or atleast I do not.

    Your just "one of the many" who retardedly claimed to quit playing World of warcraft only to come back after a few weeks because you are too feeble to fight off the addiction.


    [size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

  5. #25

    Re: Fellow Brothers and Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by Omican
    Didn't you just say you cancelled your account 4 months ago? What are you still doing here?
    Why do you really care? Just because i stop playing does it mean that i have dropped off the face of the earth? Or do i still keep tabs on certain things and raise my voice when i need to?

    Remarkably Unbelievable

    who fvckin knew
    Armour is no protection against the blessed tools of the righteous

  6. #26

    Re: Fellow Brothers and Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by Rawberry
    When did I claim not to care about my class anymore?

    In the last weeks I've spent hours discussing the Paladin class on public and private forums and have spent hours filling out suggestion / feedback forms on the Beta.


    What I said was that nobody cares what happens to you, or atleast I do not.

    Your just "one of the many" who retardedly claimed to quit playing World of warcraft only to come back after a few weeks because you are too feeble to fight off the addiction.
    good sir you deeply offend me. I have not logged on in over 4 closer to 5 months now.
    Armour is no protection against the blessed tools of the righteous

  7. #27

    Re: Fellow Brothers and Sisters

    Why would you give input on something that no longer effects you? You no longer give Blizzard money, your opinions are worth crap to them.
    This user has been banned.

  8. #28

    Re: Fellow Brothers and Sisters

    Raise your voice? To who? Do you think anyone on this boards cares about your rants?

  9. #29

    Re: Fellow Brothers and Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by Applegarth
    already got my open beta key. I am just afraid that it wont be the same. I mean blizzard has years of practice perfecting an MMO.
    If they have the years of practice perfecting an MMO, wouldn't that mean they HAVE A CLUE, as to what they were doing, just because you don't like it and will have to think for yourself instead of waiting for 3 months to get to the level cap and then copy a cookie cutter spec, and then claim you are awesome.

    This proves that you are full of EPIC FAIL!

    Either play it or don't. If your going to play, L2 Think for yourself, if not good riddance.
    Druids: 50g away from being better at your job than you are.

  10. #30

    Re: Fellow Brothers and Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by Applegarth
    good sir you deeply offend me. I have not logged on in over 4 closer to 5 months now.
    I offended you? It's called causality sweetheart, you set yourself up to be offended by writing that ridiculous post.


    [size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

  11. #31

    Re: Fellow Brothers and Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by Applegarth
    good sir you deeply offend me. I have not logged on in over 4 closer to 5 months now.
    /sigh
    this is almost a waste for me to post. Just leave these forums imo. I cannot see why you start a QQing thread when you havent played wow in 4-5 months. I guess i can just leave it at that cause everything i wanted to say to you has already been said by everyone else.
    Xphius 80 Paladin
    Xanxic 80 Druid
    Xzain 80 DeathKnight
    Karvex 80 Hunter

  12. #32

    Re: Fellow Brothers and Sisters

    FINE IF YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE I SHALL GO. BUT KNOW THIS. WHEN BLIZZARD COMPLETELY FUCKS YOU OVER.

    DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU

    GOODNIGHT SIRS

    PUSSY'S AND SMALL CHILDREN HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN THAT YOU ARE
    Armour is no protection against the blessed tools of the righteous

  13. #33

    Re: Fellow Brothers and Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by Applegarth
    FINE IF YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE I SHALL GO. BUT KNOW THIS. WHEN BLIZZARD COMPLETELY FUCKS YOU OVER.

    DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU

    GOODNIGHT SIRS

    PUSSY'S AND SMALL CHILDREN HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN THAT YOU ARE
    : / Because this isnt just a game... I play to have fun. The words that you say just make yourself look like a 9 year old adolescent kid with nothing better to do than verbally assult everyone else that come here to give good insight and gain good knowledge of things to come.


    SERIOUSLY...WHY SO SERIOUS ;D
    Xphius 80 Paladin
    Xanxic 80 Druid
    Xzain 80 DeathKnight
    Karvex 80 Hunter

  14. #34

    Re: Fellow Brothers and Sisters

    And so the beast was slain, and all was well again in Paladin Forum Land.


    [size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

  15. #35

    Re: Fellow Brothers and Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by Rawberry
    And so the beast was slain, and all was well again in Paladin Forum Land.

    AHAHHAHAHHA /highfive
    Xphius 80 Paladin
    Xanxic 80 Druid
    Xzain 80 DeathKnight
    Karvex 80 Hunter

  16. #36

    Re: Fellow Brothers and Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by Karpalo
    Vedessä on kiva lillua, leudon kesäveden hivellessä kullia.
    What is that... Finnish??
    That is all.

  17. #37

    Re: Fellow Brothers and Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by exphius
    : / Because this isnt just a game... I play to have fun. The words that you say just make yourself look like a 9 year old adolescent kid with nothing better to do than verbally assult everyone else that come here to give good insight and gain good knowledge of things to come.


    SERIOUSLY...WHY SO SERIOUS ;D

    and it is all part of the plan?

    What I cant even comprehend is that you post a thread. and instead of being treated like an civilized intellectual. You get treated as if you were a small child. I mean, my post wasnt a whine or a rant, it was more like a HEY YOU FUCKING IDIOTS, DO SOMETHING kind of a post. So what do you expect me to do? Take it a good little bitch?Or Fight back?
    Armour is no protection against the blessed tools of the righteous

  18. #38

    Re: Fellow Brothers and Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyWuffms
    What is that... Finnish??
    How did you know? :O

  19. #39

    Re: Fellow Brothers and Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by Applegarth
    and it is all part of the plan?

    ...
    WHAT THE F**K, HE USED HIS ANKH!


    [size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

  20. #40

    Re: Fellow Brothers and Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by Rawberry
    WHAT THE F**K, HE USED HIS ANKH!
    I live in a America.
    Just because you tell me to be quiet, Doesnt mean I will

    I make a difference.
    Armour is no protection against the blessed tools of the righteous


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •