Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

Fellow Brothers and Sisters

Blizzard has failed us again! The time of just murmuring on the forums has long came to a close. Action must be took.

Those game designers have no idea how to fin our class, so why should we let them? We need action brothers! I have already joined the crusade! I have canceled my account, they will no longer get my money.

My vengeance will be the last thing that they will ever know! And to those people that go why dont you just go reroll? Are you really that ignorant? I do not want to play another class that I do not want to play! Thats like me shooting your arm and then stabbing your kidneys, and then you say you need to go to the hospital and i just go, Nah all you need is a glass of water. Literally.

It is retarded. Dont say that. But Blizzard does need to learn that they just cant make a ground breaking change that hinders and makes us totally worthless, and I dont give a damn what that Blizzard poster says, cause they are all WORTHLESS WORDS !

If you say your going to do something, then do it! Dont sit there and make us feel good about "if's" and "when". The class it self rests in your hands, brothers and sisters, and the hands of the designers.

I urge, nay, I plead that you fix us. And I know Ghost Crawler, that you said please dont make outrageous and violent posts. But sometimes I am afraid my friend, force and rebellion are the only things that work sometimes.

your loving and ever hopeful paladin player
    -Applegarth
    Armour is no protection against the blessed tools of the righteous

Re: Fellow Brothers and Sisters

Action must be took.
    I stopped reading here.

Also it's a video game, you could clearly use some time away from it.

Nice if all paladins quit maybe they get something done with shadowpriests.

Quote Originally Posted by Applegarth
    I have canceled my account, they will no longer get my money.
    Can I have your stuffs? Strange Dust sells for quite the penny these days.

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve
    I stopped reading here.

Also it's a video game, you could clearly use some time away from it.
    Hmm it seems as if today's youth learns nothing from school. Pity really, reading is such a great skill and comprehension is useful to have too.

If only you read further, I clearly stated that I has canceled my account, it has been online since 4 months ago.

I see that my fellow brethren are sissys and wimps that will not stand up for what is right, even though you complain about it. Hope is lost. Blizzard has won, they have broken your will, and crushed you spirit. I am sorry.

21th century ppl don`t have spirit.

P.S were you in personal war against blizzard or what did they win?

Pity really, reading is such a great skill and comprehension is useful to have too.
    I has canceled my account
    Ok.

Deleted

Alert! Third degree whine warning! Please be advised and steer clear of this thread.

Lo siento ... ¿Qué decir?
    Es realmente difícil de entender su galimatías.
    That is all.

The paladin QQ has evolved to mediocre roleplay.

The good news is it can only get better from here.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by Karpalo

P.S were you in personal war against blizzard or what did they win?

No I was never in a war with them, i just used that as a comparison, that they have nerfed us and held us back that the paladin community just doesnt care, they whine, and then thats it.

Don't you think it is a bit presumptuious to judge something you have not yet experienced? You might actually like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko
    But i am glad you canceled your subscription... The game can use less idiots.
    And it sure could use less players who only resort to name-calling and sarcasm, I say.

But I will in no way agree with the OP. I actually have no freaking idea what he is talking about. Paladins are becoming really good.

Sad thing is, this is true. People are too ''cool'' for it these days... Because everyone's a bunch of wimps behind a computer screen.

This thread wins.
    This user has been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero
    And it sure could use less players who only resort to name-calling and sarcasm, I say.

But I will in no way agree with the OP. I actually have no freaking idea what he is talking about. Paladins are becoming really good.

Sad thing is, this is true. People are too ''cool'' for it these days... Because everyone's a bunch of wimps behind a computer screen.
    Well, I am just trying to get across that maybe the Blizzard poster is saying those things to get us calmed down? That is all I am saying, we cannot trust them untill what they say becomes real

Go to Warhamer when it gets released. The only way Blizz will fix anything or change/improve the game if enough of it's population migrates to another MMO.

@applegarth
    Bueno, me alegro de que usted decidió utilizar real Inglés ahora.
    That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetro
    Go to Warhamer when it gets released. The only way Blizz will fix anything or change/improve the game if enough of it's population migrates to another MMO.
    already got my open beta key. I am just afraid that it wont be the same. I mean blizzard has years of practice perfecting an MMO.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyWuffms
    @applegarth
    Bueno, me alegro de que usted decidió utilizar real Inglés ahora.
    Vedessä on kiva lillua, leudon kesäveden hivellessä kullia.