Page 1 of 2
LastLast

cat form should be improved

most of the people role druid just because of the cat form
    but almost none of them join a raid with it
    i think that really sucks

they say we can tank/dps/heal and we have them already
    as a bear, moonkin and a tree

but what about the cat form? is it just a leveling form?
    may an owl, bear and a tree could be the true forms of druid?

so!
    i suggest to delete the moonkin form
    who prefers to be an owl than a cat?

or delete the tree and make the moonkin heal
    it's horrible to become a tree oh it's true

its also considerable to delete most of the healing spells

take a look at the hybrid classes

shamans - heal, dps (they couldn't tank)
    paladins - heal, tank (they have low dps)

druids - dps, tank (so druids should dps and tank for the balance)
    (delete a bunch of healing spells)
    (remaining 1 or 2 or some other ideas)

i know players need more tanks and healers and blizz notice that
    and i also know that druid can dps, tank and heal for the moment

and i also know
    all druids want to role a cat than anything else

cats need BUFF & CC

Re: cat form should be improved

What are you smoking?

ORLY > lolcats any time any place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freitag
    botting is a exploit/cheat, don't do that! or else kickboxing nagas will kill you. and your familie and if you had freinds they would die too. maybe they will kill your guildmates or F-list. dunno much about those nagafreaks.
    Hell yeah.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

It's spelled ROLL! And is this supposed to be a really rally bad attempt at a bunch of haikus? Also, what logical CC can you think of?

Cuddle Rank 1
    50 Energy Melee Range

Cuddle with the enemy diffusing all of its anger towards you.
    Lasts 1 second. (Then he rips your whiskers off.)
    Quote Originally Posted by ipresskeys View Post
    You just made me shit my pants..
    What a bunch of bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkfremin View Post
    Luckily, I never liked the guy that much, so his absence will not affect me in the slightest.

Quote Originally Posted by loadup

cats need BUFF & CC

First thing I saw when the page loaded. First and only thing I needed to see.

No. We don't need CC. Btw Natures grasp is now TRAINABLE for all druids for the MAX rank we had to pay 5 talent points for in the past. That is more than enough CC.

Quote Originally Posted by Lushia
    What are you smoking?
    yea wtf its fine and its being buffed

we should be thankful, Druids are the only class that can do everything.

spell dps
    melee dps
    tank
    heal

and dont say druids cant do spell and melle dps becase they can, I have dpsed as cat and moonkin in instances and have always been top or 2nd(by a close margin), and have killed players as both specs in pvp. Sure you can say "lol kitty and moonkin dps sucks" but you're probably comparing the dps to end raid pure dps classes, and of course its never going to be that high. why should it.

Druids do their jobs and do it well, stop asking for buffs when you know we're getting them. (read the talent and skill updates before you post)

Sure and class (and build) performance is measured during level up phase, where ferals really shine 'em I right?

Cat form scaling should be vastly improved even if that means I will lose some punch during leveling.

Quote Originally Posted by Razac
    we should be thankful, Druids are the only class that can do everything.
    I cant melee dps heal and tank as moonkin effictavily, I guess i could but couldnt a mage melee dps too?

Were you high or something?

Why on earth do you think we need to get buffed? We're good enough as it is. We can heal, we can tank, and we can DPS, made stronger by whatever we choose to spec as. Cat Form isn't useless, THAT'S our way to DPS if we're feral or if we're leveling, whether your resto or balance (just until you get moonkin form)

Why would you want to get rid of Moonkin form or tree form? If I recall you asking, you asked "Who's wanna be owl over cat?" or something to that effect. Well gee, if I was a Balance specced druid (or a caster kind of player for that matter), then I'd prefer Moonkin over cat. It seems like a waste to me if your balance but your using cat to DPS at all times, unless you didn't choose Moonkin form, which THEN I understand. But Moonkin form shouldn't be deleted just so we could use Cat Form more. Same goes for Tree. What's wrong with the tree form? There are certain thigns you cant do, sure. But that buff of theirs is still real good for instances and raids. And speaking of that, its also stupid to think that our healing spells should be deleted as well. If I recall correctly, our HoTs are some of the best in the game (correct me if I'm wrong) and are pretty damn good in instances and raids, especially if your a resto druid.

We dont need to get buffed more as it is, we're already getting some good stuff for WotLK. Druids are a hybrid clas that are capable of fulfilling certain class roels that not many others can do. I dont think Cat Form should be improved, I just think you were on something when you say it is.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggles908
    I cant melee dps heal and tank as moonkin effictavily, I guess i could but couldnt a mage melee dps too?
    You cant heal or tank because you have a moonkin spec???
    Don't worry, it's not your class the problem, it's you.

Druid can do anything as long as they have the gear for the job, they dont even need the spec.

garglgarglgarlgargl

i vote we remove cat form from people like this and replace it with murloc form!

Seeing as druids in cat form can crit for 12k atm on cloth, I suggest the OP take a hike.

So I just had a good rofl reading this forum, but I kinda agree with the guy, we have one form that is good for leveling and 5 mans, but is basically "shafted" for endgame. We have the leader of the pack buff, but even though everyone wants it we can't raid as a cat because we just can't match up at endgame.
    To tell you the truth it's because of 2 things.
    We have no threat reduction (other than cower) and since we're kinda like rouges we only have 1 attack per round (aka one paw I guess) and other dps get 2 weapons.
    For the threat reduction I had a fun idea that we pick up a hunter trick like feign death, I'd call it "Play Dead" but the extra dps is a hard one to make up and if Blizzard found a way to do it cats would probably need to be nerfed because of it.
    So that's my input, let cats pump out as much dps as they possibly can without worrying about threat as much and cats might be viable for raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludacliff
    We have no threat reduction (other than cower)
    *BZZZZZZZZZZZZZ* Wrong.

You get -29% default threat, just like rogues.
    The only thing you lack is vanish.

ROFL people roll druid to become a caster meele dps tank or healer not to dps the shit as a cat roll rouge instead lol....
    User has been banned permanently for trolling, due to the following post:
    "- making ur pet stronger than a warrior and getting bladestorm and all those cool attacks and yea dont forget that the warlock should get 2 talent points instead of 1 every level."

druids are already OP as hell. stop asking for more buffs

Quote Originally Posted by mamacita
    ... rouge ....
    it's rOGUe, mr. nobrain ...

anyway, don't worry too much about cat dps. blizz said they want to improve it in WOTLK, and i think they will. just wait and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by loadup
    so!
    i suggest to delete the moonkin form
    who prefers to be an owl than a cat?
    OH NO YOU DIDN'T! >