Priest raiding proff in wotlk

What proffions would you go for in wotlk if you where going hardcore raiding.

plz only priest answers

Re: Priest raiding proff in wotlk

Im propably sticking with tailoring and enchanting for now. If you truly wanna be min maxer go for blacksmith and get extra meta slot if it turns out to be worth it :> propably beats ring enchants at least.

going Herb/Inscription, trying the new profession out plus 7 glyphs slots = WIN.

Too bad priest glyphs are made of chocolate :P

Quote Originally Posted by Whoru
    going Herb/Inscription, trying the new profession out plus 7 glyphs slots = WIN.
    Hmm Herb!?!? dont think they buff it so would not call it a raid profession

Well, Herb does get a buff... something about being able to heal yourself, don't know the exact specs on it...

Personally, I'm staying tailor/enchanter. I think that some of the new tailor-only buffs make it worth it to keep, plus it was a pain lvling them the first time... I'd hate to think about doing it again!

Eh, if I had to do it again, I'd probably go tailor/skinner or tailor/herb to make money.

Yea Ill stick with tailor enchanting, I have made plenty of gold from it in the past, I dont think I have ever run out of gold since about level 40 and I pay for quite a few characters.

I think initially tailoring will be a big bonus, like in BC, the mooncloth set was a great way to start raiding. and add whitemend, and POW, 2k healing.

I recon about the same thing for wotlk.

Although as previously stated, made from chocolate, I think inscriptions will be a HUGE buff for any class.

As most rading spriests I'm tailor chanter,

will stay like that untill i get a reason to drop tailoring (my guess is we've seen the last of OP tailor gear)

then I'll move to either Inscription or BS depends on how our glyphs play out.

I'll not drop enchanting, it was too much of a pain in the ass to lv to even consider dropping

I have always had tailoring / enchanting on my SP (main and active raiding with it).

I wont change my professions at all just because of all the imba things you can do with tailoring and enchanting, think of self only ring enchants and upcoming self only cloak embroids and leg embroids made with tailoring.

On a side note, the BS prof to get more sockets is not BS only i believe. and having 1 more glyph depends if it will be a greater, minor or avarage sized glyph slot. Even then though for SP most of them are proper sheit.

For herbalism, besides from the instant self-heal, you also get the options for following item: http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?item=39969

I'm going with herbalism and alchemy. Should be quite the thing

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    For herbalism, besides from the instant self-heal, you also get the options for following item: http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?item=39969

I'm going with herbalism and alchemy. Should be quite the thing
    Ill just use an improved version of the destruction pots we all should be using in raids :P

Atm i am Chanter/Tailor, gonna drop tailor as soon as next patch comes out and lvl up Inscription.

Not easy to say imo...we havent seen any Epic tailor recepies yes. If there is something simular to what shadow weave was, i will stay Tailor for sure.
    I crafted my shadoweave robe 2 weeks after i dinged lvl 70. Still have it in BT/MHJ. Just insane.