Anyone else not liking this talent

improved demon tactics.... should we really have to spec points into giving our pet some of our stats

should be non talented or combined with fel synergy

Re: Anyone else not liking this talent

it should be baseline..

Ulrik.

Good improvement, should need to specc extra to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulrik.
    Good improvement, should need to specc extra to get it.
    you're kidding right?

how much crit % do you run with as demo

30% of your crit to your demon... pets should scale like that without a talent maybe a smaller %

for a talent that high up it should be better thanks for all the bloated scaling talents blizzard, at least fel synergy gives a cool effect besides just giving my pet more of my scaling.

As it is, I don't feel it is worth the talent points - should be included as an additional benefit to Demonic Tactics (i.e. demon gets 1% base crit + 6% of warlock crit rating per talent point)

If they want it to be a separate talent entirely, should offer more than 10% of warlock crit rating per point...25% per point may be worth the expenditure.

I agree that it should be baseline, but at least the devs are compromising with us a little bit. It's not a super talent, but it's still better than Death's Embrace.
    Dranei Ultra-Nationalist and Mac'Aree Patriot

It still beats what Hunters have. And they have Armor Penetration as extra stat their pet doesn't get anything from as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Guran
    It still beats what Hunters have. And they have Armor Penetration as extra stat their pet doesn't get anything from as well.

its really not fair to compare hunter pets
    1) hunters get more variety of pets
    2) hunters pet tree actually has a 51 pt talent that benefits them as a pet spec
    3) hunters pets get a instant HoT that has a chance to remove effects
    4) hunters pets now have talent trees so you can customize them
    5) hunters pets get god mode while we get a cheezy version of it

not at all saying hunters themselves are a better class... just the pet system is more well thought out

Imps not getting part of our crit rating baseline is the 1 reason I'm not so ecstatic about the Empowered Imp talent. If he crits only once in a blue moon, it's a very weak talent to be in our 9th tier of talents. Any one have any idea what an imps base crit percentage will be at lvl 80?