* Curse of Weakness (rank 9) now increases time between melee and ranged attacks by 20%.
* Curse of Recklessness armor reduction lowered for all ranks.
* Shadow Embrace (Tier 5) changed to: Your Corruption, Curse of Agony, Siphon Life and Seed of Corruption spells also cause you to gain the Shadow Embrace effect for 12 sec, increasing Shadow damage dealt by 2/4/6/8/10%.
* Frailty (Tier 2) changed to: Increases the amount of attack power reduced by your Curse of Weakness by 10/20%, and reduces the amount of attack power granted by your Curse of Recklessness by 50/100%.
* Demonic Pact (Tier 10) changed to: Your pet's criticals apply the Demonic Pact effect to your party or raid members. Demonic Pact increases spell power by 2/4/6/8/10% of your Spell Damage for 12 sec.
WTF? Still no pvp buffs. 5 Points for 10% increased shadow dmg is hilarious, nice job on the scaling Blizz. The utility isn't useful enough to replace our main curses (CoA, CoD, etc) and I guess we're apparently raiding in Demo spec now? =/