Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: DoTs are probably gunna get scaling. Blue Post.

No one get your hopes up...this "sorta" most likely means a talent that says something along the lines of "Your DoTs have a chance to increase the critical strike chance of your next shadowbolt spell by 100%"...if it said instant and crittable nice...or if nightfall included CoA and UA also nice But until I see a more fleshed out sorta, I'm not holding my breath. Master Conjurer was supposed to get some love too...what happened to that...oh right....nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by Dismas
    No one get your hopes up...this "sorta" most likely means a talent that says something along the lines of "Your DoTs have a chance to increase the critical strike chance of your next shadowbolt spell by 100%"...if it said instant and crittable nice...or if nightfall included CoA and UA also nice But until I see a more fleshed out sorta, I'm not holding my breath. Master Conjurer was supposed to get some love too...what happened to that...oh right....nothing...
    sigh..

that doesn't adress the unwanted crit on gear, which is what they meant..

think for a change

Hard to think for a change, when you have seen the past replay itself so many times. Warlocks have had a lot of blue "one liners." A lot of other classes have had walls of text. Until they prove me wrong, I am still skeptical DoTs will be affected by Crit.

Imo they have to allow crit to benefit Affliction if not it will be a dead spec in end game...yet again. But we will have to wait and see, hopefully they are not yanking our chains again, and not listening to all of the ignorant "lockz are OP...nerffff" tards that are constantly trolling the forums.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/9/93368...ing-maybe.html

you guys do deserve to get beat over the head with the nerf stick... and blizz knows this too

"Warlocks were in a pretty similar situation with spell damage. They wanted almost nothing else and kept stacking the same thing and pretty soon they outstripped similar classes."

as quoted from a blizz employee

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/2/93365...ms-please.html

Quote Originally Posted by chibme
    you guys do deserve to get beat over the head with the nerf stick... and blizz knows this too

"Warlocks were in a pretty similar situation with spell damage. They wanted almost nothing else and kept stacking the same thing and pretty soon they outstripped similar classes."

as quoted from a blizz employee

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/2/93365...ms-please.html
    Actually I was under the impression that warlocks were fine, it was the rest of the game especially mages that needed to be brought out of the stone age.

The new inproved shadows embrace looks nice though - join this with shadow mastery and shadow and flame, as well as crittable dots, my SM/ SnF build is looking nice. Grz to Blizz on giving desto locks a more interesting alternative from spamming SB to spamming Imm/ Inc.

No, affliction locks are not fine, destro is, but affliction isn't.

Btw, gotta love the amount of people that come to this forum just to bash locks, perhaps we should give flowers instead of healthstones in raids.

currently though on my lock in mostly s4, my crit is so low every team I meet I can't crit anyway because of resi.

So if they give dots the chance to crit and thus lower the dmg with any kind to balance that, it'll just be a nerf for me.
    I'd rather see crit giving dots a flat dmg increase (just like resi gives a flat decrease).
    Same with haste .
    This user has been permanently banned because the moderator doesn't like warlocks.

Quote Originally Posted by ishy
    currently though on my lock in mostly s4, my crit is so low every team I meet I can't crit anyway because of resi.

So if they give dots the chance to crit and thus lower the dmg with any kind to balance that, it'll just be a nerf for me.
    I'd rather see crit giving dots a flat dmg increase (just like resi gives a flat decrease).
    Same with haste .
    no, because the "crit" on DoTs isn't affected by resilience

they don't really "crit" they just cause double damage(if they would crit, they'd do 150% damage)

hence, our "critting" DoTs, are not affected by resilience

haste should make DoTs tick more, but leave their duration unaffected, so you at a certain point you could get corruption tick every 2 seconds for 18 seconds(not considering the everlasting affliction talent, because it pretty much makes corruption last forever)