Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Warrior, Rogue, Classes changes, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by blahblahnameblah
    Being able to enchant a two handed weapon with mongoose is a HUGE buff, you're right.
    /rolls eyes
    I was about to say, I'd still prefer static +35 Agi than on-and-off 120 Agi and - w00t - slight haste.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Yeah, Nulgar, I always love it when people who have no idea at all how a class works give us a brilliant idea like Amgyn's "mongoose etc. are huge buff to feral"... Even something like exec. would be a waste for druid... lol. the place where the weapon procs would be welcome is on temp. buffs such as windfury, although I don't really know how it's working in Beta since the change... for all I know weightstones might still be the preferred temp. enchant.

Quote Originally Posted by Iselian
    Vigilance = Threat -transfer-; More threat for the tank, as well as lower threat for a dps?
    Blocking, dodging, and parrying causes enrage, causing more damage, thus more threat.
    Enraging allows for the possibility of a self-heal, great for soloing, helpful in healing-intensive fights. (Every bit helps, neh?)

Suddenly my tankadin isn't looking so great imbalanced.
    FIXED

lolspec= http://www.war-tools.com/t57736.html...2515300223001s (with the new setup, which isnt entirely useless nemore, and unfair advantage....i can just imagine a warrior crying somewhere xD )

mutilate, no matter how awesome hunger for blood is, will still be painfully kitable

seriously though, kinda shitty what blizz has done to our trees...combat balances out nicely when speccing into it, the new relentless strikes makes me want to hurt someone....kinda funny how blizz is trying to force rogues into mutilate for pve

shadowstep will not be obsolete for wotlk, cold blood, imp kidney shot, and quick recovery would make it so much better for arena....

there are prolly gna be a lot more changes before any of this goes live

Quote Originally Posted by shadeth
    "Disarm Trap range increased to 20 yds, cast time reduced to 1 sec, now requires stealth."

20 yards?!? L O L. could rogues be any more EZ mode?
    shut up, hunters get a lot of new shit in wotlk thatl give rogues a fairly large headache

Deleted

the main problem with feral druids right now is not the kitty dps. yes, I want us to scale end-game like we're suppose to but i'm more worried about the fact that all 3 of the other tank classes MASSIVELY overshadow us right now. even pure tank specced, in terms of survival, we don't even remotely compare the way things currently are. and we lost all the advantages (high armor & stam for hard hitting bosses and the only OT/dps role) that most feral druids are currently taken on raids for.

just hoping the feral tank aspect gets some serious loving in a future patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Zokten
    If you like the new whirlwind change you have no clue about DPSing.
    Thanks nice thing to say. :

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

* Vigor moved to Tier 3.
    I didn't read any further than that on the Rogue changes. They are clearly going to be even more 100%-0% than before. Sigh.
    -.-

Didn't like vigor before,
    still don't like it.

It's unlikely to have any pve purpose, other than for those few fights where you have to run in and out of the boss situation. Interestingly, there's getting to be more and more of those type of fights.

Taking a 2nd look at those warrior-tank changes, I'm liking them. Druids, DK's, paladins all bring more utility (blessings, b-rez, presences/auras, etc) that make the warrior's shouts pale in comparison. This gives the prot warriors a leg up in the tanking world, lets them have a great reason for being taken in. And hopefully they'll make those aggro-sensative fights a little easier.

Also, thought on Vigilance; an offtank warrior in a dps/threat heavy fight (ie, Gruul, Voidreaver, Bloodboil) could easily use this to keep himself competitive in the fight for aggro. Well, it'd help at least.
    I stream many games! WoW, SC2, TF2, old SNES games and mods, and many more! Find my stream here! I also upload many of my stream VODs and many offline recordings (usually of SC2 casts) to my YouTube, found here!. Follow, subscribe, and thanks!

The new vigilance will be quite useful for bloodboil-esque fights in the future where aggro swaps through a taunt-immune boss have to be done.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

in reference to titan grip . nerfing synergy and changing rampage to crit instead of ap . really hinders bloodthirst top end damage . loosing might (at level 80 ) and ap from rampage is 1009 ap . 454 non crit or alot more if crit depending of spec and gear set bonuse, or metagems sockets . i think the lose of ap base from class makes up for titan grip .

not to mention in 25 man raid our 41 point ability rampage will most likly be canceled out by leader of the pack considering there is just set 5% w/ out chance on hit to activate like rampage is currently .

Re: Warrior, enraged assault redesign

well from a survival point of view great . great a free pot once every 3 min. but from other class points of view over powered . this plus , second wind,bloodcraze , last stand , blood thirst depending on your spec arm,fury, prot will make os to hard to kill . mages etc have always depended on out lasting us though cc . this will give us to many personal heals to make it a fair and balanced fight . takes alot of skill out of fight .

but hey who ever said things need to be fair . i can easily see an hybrid build w/ second wind,bloodcraze and using this new change in pvp to its finest ,

Well, using your mage example, don't worry. Frost mages are getting even more ways to make sure you spend over 80% of your time either in a frost nova or staring at an ice block while trying to bandage.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by spineripper
    shut up, hunters get a lot of new shit in wotlk thatl give rogues a fairly large headache
    Dismantle. End of discussion.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by shunuro
    well from a survival point of view great . great a free pot once every 3 min. but from other class points of view over powered . this plus , second wind,bloodcraze , last stand , blood thirst depending on your spec arm,fury, prot will make os to hard to kill . mages etc have always depended on out lasting us though cc . this will give us to many personal heals to make it a fair and balanced fight . takes alot of skill out of fight .

but hey who ever said things need to be fair . i can easily see an hybrid build w/ second wind,bloodcraze and using this new change in pvp to its finest ,
    If people do take all that then they would be gimping their Dps a bit I imagine. But we are a God awful class for 1 on 1 fights while we in a group are roughly equal to every other class in terms of effectiveness. With these heals we'll gain some much needed survivability so we stand a chance to win 1 on 1 and 3 - 4 dps teams in 3v3 and 5v5.

Re: Warrior, titan grip response

in the last 3 weeks lost bloodbath and now enraged assault not to mention rampage in addition (484 ap) for + 5% crit that in most raids will not apply not to mention no more over lapping buffs that effect all class's ( synergy) . i think theres been enough nerfing to the warrior class. titan grip is now fixed

Re: Warrior, enrage regeneration

well got quick point to make on this topic .
    lvl 75 prot new skill : shield break
    lvl 75 fury new skill : enraged assault
    lvl 75 Arm new skill : nothing ......

make this new enrage regeneration an arms skill giving you the option to choose what to spend your enrage on . make us more diverse in our abilities . both are great options dont make it a one or the other when both would be benifitial

be happy u have more 75lev skills, several classes are stuck with only 2 new spells, one 75, one 80
    Quote Originally Posted by shunuro
    not to mention in 25 man raid our 41 point ability rampage will most likly be canceled out by leader of the pack considering there is just set 5% w/ out chance on hit to activate like rampage is currently .
    i feel your pain, you are not the only one, who got higher lev talent, which is based on some proc when another class(es) has same talent, lower in the tree and mostly in form of some aura for less points

Quote Originally Posted by nemesisevil
    Thanks nice thing to say. :
    You're welcome just happy to point out when you have no clue what you're talking about.

Darkevader

Quote Originally Posted by nemesisevil
    If people do take all that then they would be gimping their Dps a bit I imagine. But we are a God awful class for 1 on 1 fights while we in a group are roughly equal to every other class in terms of effectiveness. With these heals we'll gain some much needed survivability so we stand a chance to win 1 on 1 and 3 - 4 dps teams in 3v3 and 5v5.
    Much needed survivability? Who are you kidding? You have more than enough already. You a f*cking warrior, not a healer.