View Poll Results: are warlocks OP

Voters
148. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes fear is op

    31 20.95%
  • yes DoTs are op

    28 18.92%
  • procne IS A NOOB AND DOESNT KNOW HOW TO READ CUZ HE DOESNT FINGER HIS SUCCUBUS, HIS SUCCUBUS FINGERS HIM

    39 26.35%
  • yes, i sometimes finger my succubus

    28 18.92%
  • YES WARLOCKS ARE OP AND IM AN EMO FAGGOT WHO TAKES IT UP THE ASS JUST LIKE PROCNE

    15 10.14%
  • yes 25k shadowbolts are OP

    7 4.73%
Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    we might get nerfed thanks to other classes QQ'ing(blue post)

    MOST OVERPOWERED CLASS=WARLOCKS
    MOST UNDERPOWERED CLASS=LOL PALADINS

    ALTHOUGH WITH NO PENALTY TO TITANS GRIP AND A PASSIVE MS AND A RIDICULOUSLY HIGH DPS WARRIORS ARE PUTTING OUT THEY ARE BECOMING A CLOSE SECOND, EVEN THOUGH I KNOW SHADOWBOLT WILL NEVER BE REPLACED AS THE MOST OP SPELL ASIDE FROM FEAR.......

    WHOS LOOKING FORWARD TO 60K SHADOWBOLTS??? MEMEMEM CUZ SHADOW BOLTS ALWAYS DO 3X AS MUCH DMG AS THE "BASELINE" HEATH OF A DPS CLASS FOR PVP IE. NOW IN TBC ITS 10K, SO IN WOTLK 18-20K IS "BASELINE" SO CONGRATS, YOU GUYS FINALLY ARE HITTING OVER 50k!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    The Patient Chloride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Central North Carolina
    Posts
    302

    Re: we might get nerfed thanks to other classes QQ'ing(blue post)

    Ive been reading these forums for a few months now but never registered.

    This post made me register just so I can say this:

    QQ more

    Was hit with a nerf bat!

  3. #3

    Re: we might get nerfed thanks to other classes QQ'ing(blue post)


  4. #4

    Re: we might get nerfed thanks to other classes QQ'ing(blue post)

    Quote Originally Posted by Chloride
    Ive been reading these forums for a few months now but never registered.

    This post made me register just so I can say this:

    QQ more

    LOL TOO BAD I NEVER QQ'ED, IM A WARLOCK LOLOLOOL U MUST PLAY A LOL A DEEEN CUZ WHY ELSE WOULD YOU BE SO EMO AND SENSATIVE

  5. #5
    The Patient Chloride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Central North Carolina
    Posts
    302

    Re: we might get nerfed thanks to other classes QQ'ing(blue post)

    QQ
    Was hit with a nerf bat!

  6. #6

    Re: we might get nerfed thanks to other classes QQ'ing(blue post)

    Quote Originally Posted by mariokartjoey
    MOST OVERPOWERED CLASS=WARLOCKS
    MOST UNDERPOWERED CLASS=LOL PALADINS

    ALTHOUGH WITH NO PENALTY TO TITANS GRIP AND A PASSIVE MS AND A RIDICULOUSLY HIGH DPS WARRIORS ARE PUTTING OUT THEY ARE BECOMING A CLOSE SECOND, EVEN THOUGH I KNOW SHADOWBOLT WILL NEVER BE REPLACED AS THE MOST OP SPELL ASIDE FROM FEAR.......

    WHOS LOOKING FORWARD TO 60K SHADOWBOLTS??? MEMEMEM CUZ SHADOW BOLTS ALWAYS DO 3X AS MUCH DMG AS THE "BASELINE" HEATH OF A DPS CLASS FOR PVP IE. NOW IN TBC ITS 10K, SO IN WOTLK 18-20K IS "BASELINE" SO CONGRATS, YOU GUYS FINALLY ARE HITTING OVER 50k!!!!!!!!!!!
    Your caps lock button is on.

  7. #7

    Re: we might get nerfed thanks to other classes QQ'ing(blue post)

    is this guy serious :O
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

    I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

  8. #8

    Re: we might get nerfed thanks to other classes QQ'ing(blue post)

    Since when does Warlocks use Shadowbolt as their main "OP" spell in PVP?

  9. #9

    Re: we might get nerfed thanks to other classes QQ'ing(blue post)

    Quote Originally Posted by Devia
    Your caps lock button is on.
    NO ITS NOT, YOUR FONT IS JUST SET TO SMALL.....

  10. #10

    Re: we might get nerfed thanks to other classes QQ'ing(blue post)

    Quote Originally Posted by Yinchie
    Since when does Warlocks use Shadowbolt as their main "OP" spell in PVP?
    WHEN THERE NOT SPAMMING FEAR AS THEIR MAIN OP SPELL IN PVP

  11. #11

    Re: we might get nerfed thanks to other classes QQ'ing(blue post)

    so...many....caps.....

    I can read people who arent using caps so its not too small

  12. #12

    Re: we might get nerfed thanks to other classes QQ'ing(blue post)

    Is the op warlock or some other class. I really cant tell is he flaming locks or some other classes.

  13. #13

    Re: we might get nerfed thanks to other classes QQ'ing(blue post)

    I CAN READ WHAT POEPLE SAY IN CAPS TOO, BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN WHAT IM SAYING IS IN CAPS...

    THATS LIKE SAYING JUST BECAUSE I CAN READ IN CAPS, I CAN ALSO SUMMON MY SUCCUBUS AND GET IT TO SUCC MY BUS...IE<-YES IE MOTHER FUCKER, I WINNNNNNNN TEH WORLDZZZZ

  14. #14

    Re: we might get nerfed thanks to other classes QQ'ing(blue post)

    he is either drunk or bored and wants to make some crap on forum. not that idiot kid who would seriously want to write such post was able to spell words like "although" properly. hmm but drunk ppl cant do it either. second option then only. lets just ban him?
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

    I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

  15. #15

    Re: we might get nerfed thanks to other classes QQ'ing(blue post)

    WHO VOTED I FINGER MY SUCCUBUS CUZ I DO IT TOOZIES!!!!!!!!

  16. #16

    Re: we might get nerfed thanks to other classes QQ'ing(blue post)

    I actually feel a pity for myself that I clicked to see this retarded thread.

    As always, QQ and more QQ and more QQ.

    Some changes needed to be done.
    4 warlocks in a raid, or 5 shamans, is kinda of too much, don't you think?

    Now, none can say for sure if all the upcomming changes in Wotlk are in the right direction.

    We will have to w8 and see.

  17. #17

    Re: we might get nerfed thanks to other classes QQ'ing(blue post)

    Quote Originally Posted by procne
    he is either drunk or bored and wants to make some crap on forum. not that idiot kid who would seriously want to write such post was able to spell words like "although" properly. hmm but drunk ppl cant do it either. second option then only. lets just ban him?
    YOU DO REALIZE I SPELLED ALTHOUGH CORRECTLY DONT YOU? I THINK YOU ARE THE DRUNK ONE OR THE IDIOTIC LITTLE KID.... AND HAHAH BAN ME THEN BITCH!

  18. #18

    Re: we might get nerfed thanks to other classes QQ'ing(blue post)

    although he couldnt read and understand what i wrote. he could still be on drugs or have some really bad case of adhd
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

    I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

  19. #19

    Re: we might get nerfed thanks to other classes QQ'ing(blue post)

    Quote Originally Posted by procne
    although he couldnt read and understand what i wrote. he could still be on drugs or have some really bad case of adhd
    YOU DO REALIZE WHAT YOU POSTED BEFORE WAS SO BADLY WORDED THAT A 6YEAR OLD COULD WRITE IT BETTER. AND YOU DO REALIZE YOU ARE AN IDIOT RIGHT?


  20. #20

    Re: we might get nerfed thanks to other classes QQ'ing(blue post)

    This is madness!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •