A question to all you moonkins (i know you are out there)

A question to fellow moonkin

if the current beta tree remains till live, how would you spec?

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?drui...13352130050110

heres mine, i cant test it out cuz i already transfer my four, so if anyone wanna comment on it, that would be great
    All of Time and Space, Everything that has happened or will happened, Where do you want to start?

"If you ever see a rogue, either rogue is overgear or the rogue has problems"

Deleted

Re: A question to all you moonkins (i know you are out there)

First of all, its not fully specced yet. So dunno what your plan was with the remaining talent points.

Changed your tree a bit where (imo) needed:
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?drui...35213005011051

Nature's Splendor > Genesis

Earth and Moon = must-have

Master Shapeshifter = must-have

rest was pretty ok... did remove some useless points (Imp MF, Nature's Focus)

sorry, my bad

here's the actual one
    All of Time and Space, Everything that has happened or will happened, Where do you want to start?

Deleted

Modified the tree i posted in my post... check it out :P

Quote Originally Posted by Arano
    First of all, its not fully specced yet. So dunno what your plan was with the remaining talent points.

Changed your tree a bit where (imo) needed:

Nature's Splendor > Genesis

Earth and Moon = must-have

Master Shapeshifter = must-have

rest was pretty ok... did remove some useless points (Imp MF, Nature's Focus)
    I agree genesis isn't too good for anything but resto's and pvp.
    E&M depends on your raid setup if it's for a raiding build, anyway 3 points will always be the max you need in it.
    Imp MF is great with a starfire/MF rotation, certainly with the glyphs that come with that rotation.
    Nature's focus is great for aoe fights if you use a wrath rotation.

I'd skip intensity and imp motw, resto's can bring the imp buff and instead of intensity I'm thinking moonglow is better with the current moonkin itemisation (no spirit at all on gear designed for us.)

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Panoramixe
    (no spirit at all on gear designed for us.)
    Stop saying that (or at least don't be that definite on the subject), we haven seen any heroic epics or raid gear yet. Blizzard has added spirit to about all dps caster classes, thinking they'll remove us from moonkins is very improbable.

Quote Originally Posted by Dje
    Stop saying that (or at least don't be that definite on the subject), we haven seen any heroic epics or raid gear yet. Blizzard has added spirit to about all dps caster classes, thinking they'll remove us from moonkins is very improbable.
    Resto and ele shamans don't need spirit either, so it's not too farfetched to consider we sort of share gear with them.
    I know it's still beta and we need to see more gear before making final assumptions, but for the moment it is fact moonkin gear doesn't have spirit.

If you look closely at the Tree you will notice that there is no generic raiding build.

You have no Shadowpriest: spec improved fearie fire.
    There is no unholy deathknight or affliction warlock, spec earth and moon.
    No Retribution Paladin spec improved moonkin aura.

The only Support skill that might be mandatory is Insect swarm depending on the damage loss of casting it, the gain by 3% starfire crit and if the points could be spent otherwise.

If you have Shadowprieste, Unholy Deathknights and Retribution Paladins in your raid you will most probably spec similar to this:

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?drui...05010035311201

This depends of course on some assumptions:
    - Typhoon will be useable and ok AoE DPS
    - Eclipse will be ok
    - Owlkin Frenzy proccs of AoE damage (does it?)

If those statements are false you will move some points to Genesis, Balance of Power and Dreamstate.

If you have to provide utility you will most probably move points from gale winds, improved insect swarm, and lunar Guidance.

With the current talent tree?
    I'll spec some variation of the PvE builds for 10-man raids with RL friends (depending on the raid buffs they bring).

I'm using my mage for everything else, Balance druids are super gimped in PvP with these talents. They'll inevitably get changed, though, since lots of them are placeholders and the devs said they'd polish Eclipse (and E&M, since the diminising returns per point are worse now), weather this will help us in PvP or not has yet to be seen, so I'll just wait and see.

i m the one of those moonkins on my server that usually get place with a spriest and a ele or resto shammie when doing a 25 man....

so i m not gonna worry much...

the spec i want is one that can survive in pvp (not kill) and can definitely top 10 dps in pve